Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire Total War with Minor Factions Revenge (mod) crashes when loading saved gameHTF

Slowlo_22Slowlo_22 Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
Empire Total War with Minor Factions Revenge (mod) crashes when loading saved game, how can i fix it?
Everytime i play grand campaign and around 55-60 turns i load campaign and it crashes my ETW, it says that it stopped working. Everything else works fine. This has happened to me twice! everytime i start to get good with Mexico it does this. I heard its that the saves get corrupted. I even had 3 safes for it, and none of them worked. My pc is above average and can run this game max. So the problem aint my hardware. I use Windows 8. Do ya know how i can keep it from corrupting my file? and can you restore your corrupted file? i really want it back, i was doing so good!
Thanks for reading
REAL QUESTION: HOW TO STOP YOUR SAVES FROM BEING CORRUPTED AND CAN YOU RESTORE A CORRUPTED SAFE?
Post edited by Slowlo_22 on

Comments

• SvenDSvenD Junior Member Posts: 1Registered Users
    edited September 2014
    Did You ever find a solution because I'm having the exact same problem. Around 60 turns I try to load and it crashes the game. I love this mod so much and want to keep using it but I don't want to keep losing my saves.
  • PipBoy 3100PipBoy 3100 Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    edited July 2015
    I am having a problem play as persia and dagestan where my units will change (for example from line infantry into sword infantry) in between turns. So I recruit a line infantry and it can be used as line infantry for one turn. But once the turn ends and the next one begins it turns into a sword infantry. What is the problem and how can it be fixed?
  • mexican_empiremexican_empire Posts: 1Registered Users
    Have you guys find a Solution?
    I had the SAME problem with the crashes around does late turns :( with my Mexico campaing, both happen while traveling with my troops on Ottoman Empire lands

Its weird and VERY ANNOYING!

Should i just leave Revange of the minor factions and play with Darthmod?

I love playing as Mexico :( dont wish to leave Minor Factions

Plz any ideas on this problem?
  • ETW_BOIETW_BOI Posts: 4Registered Users
    i have the same problum
    :s :s :s :s :s :s :s :s