Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Looking for someone to play Rome 2 Co-op with!

kyle77745kyle77745 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 1
edited February 2015 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
My name is Kyle, and I am looking for someone who wants to rule all of the Mediterranean and beyond with me!

Qualifications:
-Must speak English
-Must have a Skype
-Must be Trustworthy
-Must be willing to coordinate and cooperate!
-Must be able to take failure
-Must not get frustrated easily and without regard.
-Must love gaming and have knowledge in it.
-Must be able to play on a regular basis.

(optional)
-Not shy
-Relatively good speaking skills
-Have a good enough computer to allow for filming.
-Willing to be on the Internet (publicity)

I or (you) may be filming this so as to make a lets play out of it, depending on how it goes.

I have experience in playing many total War games, and have proven myself to be at least a par strategist.
I am from California. I am also an actor, and am in three plays.

(fun fact) I have some experience with YouTube, as I was featured on The Fine bros.'s Teens React for three episodes. (For reference, I was in Harlem shake, Hair tutorial gone wrong, and Dumb ways to die.)

If you are interested, please comment with your name, what you can bring to the table, and why I should choose you! Thank you!
Post edited by kyle77745 on

Comments

• 59tiger9559tiger95 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 681
    edited March 2014
    guess i could try. I'm pretty much 59tiger95 for everything

i do have Skype which is unsurprisingly 59tiger95 and strategy games have been my thing and i can play most of the time but Wednesday and believe me as a seasoned starcraft player dealing not getting frustrated is necessary or i would have punched a hole in my monitor and im a black belt if the counts for something

note: i wont be able to check anything till i get home from school AND my name is also kyle
    "A man who will not die for something is not fit to live"- Martin Luther King Junior

Hey if you have the time check out my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/59tiger95
  • jonasneejonasnee Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,737
    edited March 2014
    i would be up for it, steam name is jonasnee, my skype account should be the same.

i do have a good enough computer for recording (in extreme too). i am a fairly seasoned rome 2 player, though i am mostly on the online competitive scene, and i don't have super much experience whit campaigns (I've gotten far on some very hard though).
    as for any faction choices then i would prefer not to play as the current barbarians, as they seem a bit to monotone for me.
    i am fairly descend whit the English language and i know a lot of games outside the total war series. i can record but in that case my idea would be to do it on 2nd record session basis where we alternate who records and upload (sorry my internet is by at uploading)
    just a few notes:
    1. from time to time i can be a bit shy or cocky, if i am then just tell me ;)
    2. how much time i have to play depends on my school and the tournament groups/"cups" i am moderating or playing in. though i should have 1 or 2 hours per week.
    3. i do live in Europe, usually it's not a big problem when i play whit Americans, but it is never the less a thing to note.
    put your actions where your mouth is.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TJpmII-kxuM
    Total war is best when it is kept simple and not overly complex
  • KradrKradr Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited March 2014
    My name is Ian and I love the Total war. I have Skype, a gaming PC and all the total war games except the first two. I play all the time and love the campaign. I have been looking for someone to play multyplayer with for some time now, and I think that recording would be amazing fun. Youtube and total war are my life right now. I live up by seattle, so we are in the same time zone, and i am 16. I meet all of your qualifications, even the optional ones. I look foreword to talking:) ~Ian
  • ITZaGRAPEITZaGRAPE Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 154
    edited March 2014
    I would be interested in participating in some campaigns with u. I meet all qualifications (except for Skype, which I'm sure could be worked around.) I have every tw game except for the first two and all I play and like to do(gaming wise) is to play tw games. I would be happy to talk to u more and go more in depth as the most important part is if you "click" as that is the most important part; that you have fun and enjoy each others company.
    As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can.
    -Caesar
    What we wish, we readily believe, and what we ourselves think, we imagine others think also
    Add ITZaGRAPE on steam for an total war amigo
  • GenralCFC1225GenralCFC1225 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    Hi i do not have a skype but everything else i can do:) my steam name is Damage1225 or GeneralDamage1225..please respond been dying to play Rome 2 coop
  • GenralCFC1225GenralCFC1225 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 3
    edited February 2015
    looking to play coop still
  • Godfather Vito CorleoneGodfather Vito Corleone Member Registered Users Posts: 83
    edited February 2015
    Hi , check out All World mp player list
    http://forums.totalwar.com/forumdisplay.php/143-Total-War-ROME-II-Multiplayer
    If get problem write me .
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAModerators, Tech Moderators, Knights Posts: 7,730
    edited February 2015
    Looks like you got plenty of takers. If you ever need one with limited but regular playing time, send me a PM, Arizona time zone. (I promise I follow the rules! lol) ~Al
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest