Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Patch 10 now LIVE!

Comments

• NethelosNethelos Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 111
    edited March 2014
    Anyone has screen shots of the new units ? I won't be home for a few hours and I am excited to see what they look like.
  • HannibalBarkasHannibalBarkas Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,860
    edited March 2014
    Nethelos wrote: »
    Anyone has screen shots of the new units ? I won't be home for a few hours and I am excited to see what they look like.

They definitely sound badass.
  • WindyWindWindyWind Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 166
    edited March 2014
    Look like BOW is worth buying for only 3$ now :))
  • MartijjnMartijjn Senior Member The NetherlandsRegistered Users Posts: 441
    edited March 2014
    My god, those new units are awesome. All 3 of them have pretyy unique things. An alligator hat, etc.
    I make Total War videos! Check out my channel:
    www.youtube.com/xtotalwarzone

Find Total War Zone on twitter:
    www.twitter.com/totalwar_zone
  • Stokesy981Stokesy981 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 327
    edited March 2014
    Nooooooooooo, my mods!:(:(:(
    Check out my Youtube channel EliteWolf98: http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLFQcxoHKAWccah5uwi12nA

Join the pack! You won't be disappointed. All Total War.
    http://m.youtube.com/channel/UCLFQcxoHKAWccah5uwi12nA
  • HastatHastat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 494
    edited March 2014
    Nethelos wrote: »
    Anyone has screen shots of the new units ?

+1..
  • TW Is My LoveTW Is My Love Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 399
    edited March 2014
    Great work, tnx CA
    ==
    Sassanid Monarchy Coming Soon
  • dark prensdark prens Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 302
    edited March 2014
    Is there any performance improvements additional to patch 10 beta or patch 10 is same with patch beta 10?
  • Lord DamianLord Damian Member Registered Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2014
    Great work CA team. Just keep improving the game, siege battle (Make IA attacking from all directions, attacking all gates in the city and using ladders from 3 sides at the same time, etc) and politic system and i will buy all your DLC :D
  • Emperor DomitianusEmperor Domitianus Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,243
    edited March 2014
    THX alot. Will the game autoupdate in Steam removing the "patch 10 beta" near the game title?

One question:

You have improved the AMD CF compability, why nothing about Nvidia SLi?
    The game would benefit alot from this.
  • ArtiArti Member Registered Users Posts: 37
    edited March 2014
    Still no seasons, no family tree, no fix to the broken "political system", no immersion features. Battle pathfinding still needs a lot of work. When does Patch 11 come out?
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Cair Andros GarrisonRegistered Users Posts: 11,462
    edited March 2014
    Arti wrote: »
    Still no seasons, no family tree, no fix to the broken "political system", no immersion features. Battle pathfinding still needs a lot of work. When does Patch 11 come out?

If seasons and a family tree are ever added to the main campaign, I owe you a coke.
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"
    The Queen of Mysteries, on the Book of Grudges.

Her voice was as rustling silk. "In the darkness I dreamt of you, cousin."
    "Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

Warhammer Lore, by Sotek!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4nPsl2ctS365aEfFBwxbg

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

Izzy's More-Loreful Stats Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279441247&searchtext=
  • ranknfileranknfile Senior Member New OrleansRegistered Users Posts: 7,432
    edited March 2014
    THX alot. Will the game autoupdate in Steam removing the "patch 10 beta" near the game title?

One question:

You have improved the AMD CF compability, why nothing about Nvidia SLi?
    The game would benefit alot from this.

opt out of the beta patch; then the live patch will update
    "Whoever desires is always poor" - Claudian
  • stealthnskstealthnsk Senior Member NovosibirskRegistered Users Posts: 1,166
    edited March 2014

Already answered. Opt-out from the beta and everything will be ok.
  • MithrasTruthMithrasTruth Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,008
    edited March 2014
    Needs more Hamilcar?
  • MandrakeMandrake Member Registered Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2014
    Balancing changes including strength and durability to:

Molossian Dogs,
    Celtic Warhounds,
    Mercenary Syrian Armoured Elephants,
    African Elephants,
    Camel Cataphracts,
    Snake Pot Ballista,
    Scorpion Pot Ballista,
    Beehive Onager.

Again. We have changed some things but you must figure it out yourselves what. It's too much work to use numbers in the patch notes?
  • AstalanoAstalano Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 994
    edited March 2014
    Are the new units for everyone or do you have to own the DLC?
  • Herr BreeHerr Bree Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 690
    edited March 2014
    If seasons and a family tree are ever added to the main campaign, I owe you a coke.

Will you give me one too?
    edited March 2014
    Astalano wrote: »
    Are the new units for everyone or do you have to own the DLC?

You have to own the DLC. Stated clearly.
  • Free RoninFree Ronin Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 329
    edited March 2014
    Arti wrote: »

There is a mod that allows seasonal effects from CIG to be in the grand campaign. Divide et Impera also has the same mod within it as well as gives some added immersion through various character traits and faction reforms for certain factions. Seriously, if the source is out there don't ignore their thoughtful work.
    " But nothing makes the team prouder than delivering a 90 percent game and selling two million copies. So that's the bottom line, and people do come to understand that."
    edited March 2014
    Herr Bree wrote: »

It would be fun to see such message from Trish CA
    edited March 2014
    Mandrake wrote: »
    Again. We have changed some things but you must figure it out yourselves what. It's too much work to use numbers in the patch notes?

Like I said before, its like they intentionally add things to mess mods up.
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Cair Andros GarrisonRegistered Users Posts: 11,462
    edited March 2014

Do you often demand features that have already been discussed and denied? :rolleyes:
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"

"Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

edited March 2014
    Do you often demand features that have already been discussed and denied? :rolleyes:

Sometimes.....
    edited March 2014
    Sometimes.....

I suppose that I could grant unto you a Diet Coke, if you wish? :D

Team Elize von Carstein

• OcelotOcelot Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 320
    edited March 2014
    I was at the British Museum last friday looking round the Roman exhibition (and the new Viking one which is definitely worth a visit), and saw an example of the crocodile armour displayed in the first screenshot. It noted that this was not used in real combat, but was instead ceremonial armour worn by roman's living in Egpyt who assimilated into the culture and joined the Cult of the crocodile. I doubt it would offer any protection against a weapon, so curious as to why it is now in the game? Look's pretty badass though.
    "And how can man die better than facing fearful odds,
    For the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his Gods"
    edited March 2014
    Ocelot wrote: »
    so curious as to why it is now in the game?

Have to appeal to children and the casual I guess.
    edited March 2014
    Ocelot wrote: »
    I was at the British Museum last friday looking round the Roman exhibition (and the new Viking one which is definitely worth a visit), and saw an example of the crocodile armour displayed in the first screenshot. It noted that this was not used in real combat, but was instead ceremonial armour worn by roman's living in Egpyt who assimilated into the culture and joined the Cult of the crocodile. I doubt it would offer any protection against a weapon, so curious as to why it is now in the game? Look's pretty badass though.

Impractical clothing and armour has a long history on the battlefield. It's possible that it was worn for totemic significance, rather than protection. If it was worn, of course.

Team Elize von Carstein

• SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,000
    edited March 2014
    I already purchased the BoW pack, and those new BoW units look great, and I really appreciate you adding them CA. I originally boguht it mainly to support the company and hope you guys return the favor, and you did - good on you guys. Great patch as well, the game is finally where I always hoped it would be.
  • georgigeorgi Banned Banned Users Posts: 51
    edited March 2014
    here there are much more serious problems,''''to settle family tree'''','''''political system'''',''''diplomacy''''.

here the people to a high-end card,and play with 25 fps.

then **** you to the people who say....'''''to settle family tree'''','''''political system'''',''''diplomacy''''.