Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.
New update has gone into Patch 12 Beta. The build is now 10877.535502.
The changes from the previous version (10760.533783) are:
Further improvements to how units climb ladders and siege towers on the battlefield.
Fixed blood on weapons, and decapitating generals for owners of Blood and Gore DLC.
New update has gone into Patch 12 Beta. The build is now 10760.533783.
More information on the changes made can be found here.
Today we go live with Patch 12 BETA! You’ll be seeing some improvements to campaign and battle AI, as well as some balance changes and general improvements to your game. Also, an issue preventing the number of variations of clothing/armour to be displayed on units has been resolved, and more variations added. To read the full list of changes please click the link below to the wiki:
If you’re interested in signing up for the beta and feeding back on your experiences please follow these instructions;
1) In the Steam Games Library, right-click “Total War: ROME II” and select “Properties”.
2) In the properties window, select the “BETAS” tab.
3) In the “Select the beta you would like to opt into:” drop-down box, select “update12beta”.
An added bonus for you modders is a small update to the assembly kit that you can also try out. You’ll need to opt in using the instructions below if you’d like to try it out as it won’t automatically apply even if you’ve opted in the patch 12 beta.
1) In the Steam Games Library, navigate to the tools section.
2) In the Tools list, right-click “Total War: ROME II – Assembly Kit BETA”, and select “Properties”.
3) In The “BETAS” tab, select “update12beta”.
Please be sure to disable mods, verify your steam cache and try a new campaign to see the full effect of the patch and if you experience any issues be sure to report in the support forum where there is a patch feedback thread