Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hardest Faction in Napoleon Total War 2 (Europe Campaign)

xAngelwingxxAngelwingx Junior MemberPosts: 1Registered Users
edited January 2015 in Napoleon: Total War
I am kidda curious to see your response to this post. For you who is the hardest faction in Europe campaign, with minor factions included. Until now my hardest was Portugal (my country) and then Sicilia. I was thinking maybe Bavaria or Saxony because they are right in the middle of the battle field. i want to conquer Europe with the hardest nation!!!!!
Post edited by xAngelwingx on

Comments

• ThesaboteurThesaboteur Senior Member Posts: 812Registered Users
    edited January 2015
    Poland. You have 3 major nations at your borders and none of them like you.

I survived and won it through luck. I allied with Prussia and got them to betray the Russians and Austrians through diplomacy. I then used my good strategies to conquer Russia. It was quite a good campaign.
  • AlJabberwockAlJabberwock Moderator USAPosts: 7,729Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    edited January 2015
    Have to agree with Poland. Some of the minors of course start with less wherewithal, but often also without more than one interested hostile. Poland is not sovereign after 1795 for a number of compelling reasons, and geography and neighbors are fairly well represented in the Vanilla assignment of AI priorities.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    “Every so often things happen that can’t be rationalized in a conventional way. People wanna know their government has a response. I am that response.”
    ― Kent Mansley (in "Iron Giant")

For most general problems, for which you have no idea of the culprit, your first port of call should be:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-us/categories/200307381-Total-War-Support

If you are aware of a bug or a specific issue for which you know the cause, post in the support section for the specific title on our forums. ~Al

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest