Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire: Total War Multiplayer Beta Access

MateBlasterMateBlaster Junior MemberPosts: 2Registered Users
Hello folks!

Is it possible to get access to the beta program to play Multiplayer Campaign with a friend of me? I bought the game a week ago and the link to the registration page is not available anymore.

Greetz,

MateBlaster
Post edited by MateBlaster on

Comments

• SmoothieSmoothie Junior Member Posts: 5Registered Users
    edited January 2015
    I don't think so. I tried to get a key for the Multiplayer Beta a few weeks ago and was told that they weren't giving anymore out. I was then referred to this forum to discuss the Mulitplayer Campaign, but it seems like some of these threads get locked if you complain about not being able to get keys for multiplayer.
  • GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    edited January 2015
    Bad luck :(
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • MateBlasterMateBlaster Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited January 2015
    Thanks for your answers!!

Thats really bad to hear ... Because so it is not possible to play the MP option a friend told me we can play! So does anyone know how I can get my money back? :D
  • SmoothieSmoothie Junior Member Posts: 5Registered Users
    edited January 2015
    I suppose there's always a chance they'll release more keys or an "as is" multiplayer beta...I'm holding out for that to happen but I think the chances are pretty slim, even though there is a demand for it.
  • georgiebestgeorgiebest Member Posts: 63Registered Users
    edited March 2015
    Smoothie wrote: »
    I suppose there's always a chance they'll release more keys or an "as is" multiplayer beta...I'm holding out for that to happen but I think the chances are pretty slim, even though there is a demand for it.

I'd say there is no chance.
    Kinda ridiculous seeing as it is something that people would pay for.