Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Hummm, bad report and CA remove post

sbishop1488sbishop1488 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 7
edited February 2015 in Mac & Linux Support
Game is rubbish, don't buy it...

Grow up people saying mac is rubbish and pc is great, rome 2 worked fine, installing attila has changed my rome 2 installation somehow and caused the graphics to be stuck at settings as per attila which has ruined that installation.
Post edited by sbishop1488 on

Comments

• CraigTWCraigTW Lead Community Manager, The Creative Assembly Dat Horsham doeRegistered Users Posts: 1,143
    edited February 2015
    You should post in the support forum if you're having graphical issues - we can help you better there.
  • sbishop1488sbishop1488 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 7
    edited February 2015
    Doesn't matter now I've uninstalled it and Rome 2 and won't be buying CA games ever again, problem sorted.
  • occiqocciq Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 112
    edited February 2015
    Doesn't matter now I've uninstalled it and Rome 2 and won't be buying CA games ever again, problem sorted.

computers tend to break down,man. No need to feel so much rage.
    Finished Rome 2 Campaigns: none
    Finished Attila Campaigns: Military&Culture Victories with Huns @ Hard
  • Matthias CAMatthias CA Administrator UKRegistered Users Posts: 2,580
    edited February 2015
    Hi sbishop1488,

I am really sorry you have experienced issues with ATTILA and ROME II.

We have responded to your other thread here. Could you please inform us if our response below this message has helped you?

As your issue is being handled in this other thread I am taking the liberty of closing this thread.

Thank you for your understanding,

Matthias
    PLEASE READ THIS THREAD BEFORE POSTING YOUR ISSUE ON THE SUPPORT FORUMS.

Need to contact us?

Forum Terms & Conditions

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
This discussion has been closed.