Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Resolution 27" big unbelievable issues

helios33helios33 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 2
edited February 2015 in Mac & Linux Support
Jesus Christ!!! I bought a game wich i cant run on a 27" inch new gen iMac because if i put windowed i can only do 1920xwhatever while, on full screen the limit is 1620xwhatever Why can i play Rome on 2500xwhatever resolution just fine and this ****** game of yours doesnt allow me a good resolution in full screen, allowes me a mediocre one in windowed mode wich by the way i can not extend diagonally to the border of the screen making my eyes age much faster Where the hell was it written on the Requirements that people with 27"monitors are ******g excluded when this stupidity could not even be grasped by sheer intuition noticing how you did not display this kind of stupidity in the past. Please solve my problem I wont loose eyesight to play a stupid game, so if you dont your product and all that copme after it go in the trash, for how much you'd care..
Post edited by helios33 on

Comments

• HardwaremasterHardwaremaster Senior Member In 3dsmax Los Angeles CaliforniaRegistered Users, Tech Moderators Posts: 6,391
    edited February 2015
    If you want help you should learn how to ask for it. I am closing this thread, if you want some help I suggest you learn to ask properly and come back. Giving some proper info is important to being able to solve issues. Make a new clean topic with the correct and detailed information and you will get help.

CLOSED
    Total War Forum: Terms and Conditions
    "True redundancy is when you are writing a description to describe the word that describes the description you used to describe it." - Christopher Purches

My PC: (2x 980GTX 4GB) (32GB DDR4 2133mhz) (I7 5980K OC 4.5Ghz) (512GB SSDs + 2TB storage drives)

"How on earth is a video game supposed to help you "feel the smell of ash"? Maybe CA could package some up with your disc." -Mackles
This discussion has been closed.