Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Regarding "crash" at the end of a turn

chevronchevron Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 4
edited February 2015 in Crashes & Performance
After ending the turn and at the beginning of the new turn sometimes u can't do anything. Me and many others thought it is a crash, but it's not. Just wait ~ 1 min. and everything works again. Seems like the game needs to load after some turn for a long time.
Post edited by chevron on

Comments

• FantomBluFantomBlu Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 5
    edited February 2015
    I just want to quickly throw this out there for people "crashing" after ending a turn. I too was experiencing this and after many verifying caches, a re-install, driver updates and much cursing, I ended up getting up and walking away from my pc and let the end turn sit there for awhile. I came back to the game up and running on the next turn with no problems and have had to do this about every 5-8 turns. So I advise everyone to just sit, or walk away in anger as I did, and wait for it to catch up. Good luck and thank you CA for a great game thus far, other than this small issue. :)