Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

unusually quiet music in Co-op ;(

PezhetairosPezhetairos Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 217
edited April 2015 in Multiplayer
In every Coop campaign (didnt try head to head) the music both on the campaign- and battle map is almost impossible to hear. All other sounds are as loud as I set them to be, only the music is affected while click- interface- fighting- and speech-sounds are normal. I already tweaked around with my systems settings and its specifically the multiplayer campaign (everythings normal in SP) where just the music magically turns very quiet. It seems similar to the effect of opening the encyclopedia in Rome 2, where opening it immediately lowers volume of any music until its closed again.
Post edited by Pezhetairos on

Comments

• CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,589
    edited April 2015
    Hi Pezhetairos, Are you still having this issue at all? =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • PezhetairosPezhetairos Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 217
    edited July 2016
    Apologies, I just now realized that someone responded to this.

I expect no one will read this anymore, but yes, I do still have this issue and the same goes for my wife: as soon as we click on "multiplayer campaign" in the main menu the music lowers immediately as if we opened the encyclopedia. It returns to normal if we exit the MP again.

Its the same thing in Rome 2.