Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Father of Attila

YabguNizamPashaYabguNizamPasha MemberRegistered Users Posts: 65
edited February 2015 in Gameplay Issues
There is a problem about family tree. Could you check this?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mundzuk

ru3JYoo.jpg
Post edited by YabguNizamPasha on

Comments

• CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,249
    edited February 2015
    Hi Yabgu, I'll pass this along to the team to take a look at =) Thanks!
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • MatiatiMatiati Member Registered Users Posts: 32
    edited February 2015
    Currently the father of Attila always becomes the Great Khan of the Huns in the game.
  • DangerGirl50DangerGirl50 Senior Member Hessen, GermanyRegistered Users Posts: 230
    edited February 2015
    Matiati wrote: »
    Currently the father of Attila always becomes the Great Khan of the Huns in the game.

+1

Tested that myself after seeing Uldin become the father of Attila a few times, I purposely killed him off and then when Charaton became Khan he became the father. Tested again in different instance and Kuridak became the father.
  • CA_MatthewCA_Matthew The Creative Assembly Registered Users, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,031
    edited February 2015
    Hey guys,

Thanks for flagging this up. I've managed to reproduce this locally and after speaking with the designer in question, he's now looking at a possible fix.
    FORMAL DISCLAIMER: Any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.