I encountered a few (minor) bugs/issues while playing around in Attila: Total War.
1. The first one is that the Western Roman Town Argentoratum only has 3 building slots available. The fourth one seems to be missing. I looked into the startpos file and indeed, it was missing.
2. The second issue might not stand out at first glance, but once it does, it will be pretty immersion-breaking: while the aethiopian, african and caucasian REBEL factions have the correct military groups assigned, the respective SEPARATIST/civil war factions don't! I imagine it to be quite disappointing when fighting an aethiopian civil war faction which has nordic warriors. (The same holds true for african separatists with persian/eastern warriors or caucasian separatists with desert warriors and camels.)
3. The third issue is a translation error in the german localisation. The faction trait title for the viking factions has an exclamation mark at the end. (Wrong translation: "Wikingerplünderer!
4. Last but not least there are three more translation errors (again in the german localisation) which concern units.
- Elite Ballistarii (Wrong translation: "Eltie
- Ravenna Elite Ballistarii (Wrong translation: "Elite der Bali
starii aus Ravenna")
- Nubian Elite Archers (Wrong translation: "Nubische Elite-Bogenschützen!
All these issues are basically very easy to correct and shouldn't take longer than a coffee break
Hope I could help.