Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cannot end turn? And other problems

maximus97maximus97 Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 4
edited March 2015 in Gameplay Issues
Hi all,
I recently downloaded the game and I was so excited to start. However I have encountered some pretty frustrating issues. The first being that I cannot end my turn or move any units on the Campaign map. The end turn button is faded out grey. It's very frustrating.
Moreover, none of my keybindings work. Such as WASD.
Any help would be appreciated.
Regards.
Max
Post edited by maximus97 on

Comments

• knotdragonknotdragon Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    I'm now having the exact same problem, thank god I'm not the only one! I simply can't continue with the game as a result, it's stuck and won't go on. Unlikely to start a new campaign with the threat of this happening again. Can anyone help us or give us an insight as to what might be causing it please?
  • maximus97maximus97 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    I have tried starting new campaign... Exactly the same problem
  • CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,596
    edited March 2015
    Hi Guys, Could you check that clicking the advisor button in the top left corner (the Owl) To see if a advisor window has closed itself at all and stopping you from progressing? If this doesn't help at all could i please get a copy of you save files? =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
    edited March 2015
    I just checked what you told me to do. No change. However, I haven't completed the prologue yet and that still works fine. But it is annoying I want to play and I can't play as the faction I want to play as.
    edited March 2015
    Hi Guys, Could you check that clicking the advisor button in the top left corner (the Owl) To see if a advisor window has closed itself at all and stopping you from progressing? If this doesn't help at all could i please get a copy of you save files? =)
    Still no change - Its frustrating !
  • knotdragonknotdragon Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 4
    edited March 2015
    Hi, I didn't read this before I tried it again so can't tell you now. I reloaded, and just before the turn where that kept happening, I simply did nothing with my armies, settlements - anything and ended turn. The next turn everything went fine instead. Very weird because it happened 3/4 times in a row. I will post back here if it occurs again. Thank you sincerely for getting back to us so fast. Great game btw!
  • MaulzalMaulzal Registered Users Posts: 1
    This happened to me in the prologue, I was not able to end turn after the first "auto resolve" lesson and winning that battle. I reloaded a previous auto-save and just ended turn without doing anything as the person above said, then I was able to continue. So far.