Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Desync issue in our CoOp campaign (so ****ed off right now....)

PsychoticBarbarianPsychoticBarbarian Junior MemberAdelaide, AustraliaRegistered Users Posts: 2
edited April 2015 in Multiplayer
Hello all,

My friend and I's CoOp campaign has desynced and seems impossible to load up again (and right when the campaign was getting REALLY good). My friend is hosting the campaign, and as the game loads it just drops out for him and returns to the game lobby, whereas my computer loads the game only to come up with the msg 'game aborted'.

I am playing as the Saxons and he is playing as the Franks. The desync has occurred at turn 113.

We're both on broadband, I have a wireless modem, he is using a DSL connected to his router.

My specs;
i7 3770 3.4ghz
16gigs of ram
Gtx 770

his specs;
i7 2600 3.4ghz
8gigs of ram
amd radeon 6900

DLC: I have norse forefathers and longbeards. He has none

MODS: Neither of us are using mods.

We're playing in Australia and the games are in English. We're both using steam voice chat.

I sincerely hope the next patch addresses what is clearly an issue with CoOp multiplayer for this game. TBH I only really play the game in multiplayer CoOp....Thanks
Post edited by PsychoticBarbarian on

Comments

• gly3608gly3608 Member Registered Users Posts: 109
    edited April 2015
    I found a way to avoid it

First ,download EditSF 1.1.1

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pack...1.zip/download

Then,use it open the path

C:\Users\User(or your user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games_multiplayer
    Find your latest save,then open it.

Then find any integer "101" ,change it to whatever you want ,which must be smaller than 100
    Attachment 28589

in this catalog and multiplayer ,COMPRESSED DATA -multiplayer ,COMPRESSED DATA -SAVE_GAME_HEADER_MULTIPLAYER, and ,COMPRESSED DATA -CAMPAIGN_ENV_CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR

Attachment 28590

For example ,i change 101 to 61

Then click save, then copy the autosave.save_multiplayer to your partner's computer,then cover the same catalog
    (C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games_multiplayer)

Then you can play again ! (until it reach 101 turns again ....then ,you know what to do ..)

This change won't affact anything in the game, it didn't have anything to do with the years and the historial event~~

HAPPY~~

Sorry for my poor English!!