Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

No game servers showing in multi-player/can't join matches when invited

Darth SwagusDarth Swagus Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 3
edited April 2015 in Multiplayer
Hey, my friend just got total war attila and we wanted to do a multi player campaign. He is using a mac book and there are no servers showing on his game and he could not join mine when I invited him. I have been reading around the forums and this issue has been reported by others in the mac support thread. Pl look into this as I would very much enjoy playing this game with my friend.
Post edited by Darth Swagus on

Comments

• AdrionaAdriona Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    I'm on an iMac, latest update of OSX, everything that can be updated is updated, and cannot find any games in multiplayer or join a game invite (specifically sent by my husband's PC running Windows 8). Also on inviting, the invite I send gets accepted and nothing happens.

We did notice the PC and Mac versions are different, and the Mac version is not the same (Mac is 1.0.0 as PC is 1.1.0). We both got the game through Steam. Does this mean there's a Mac update coming that may help this issue? I really would like to play the game with him. Or anyone, really.
  • obelixthegreatobelixthegreat Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 228
    edited April 2015
    The only way to play with anyone using windows is by emulating one in your mac. Even then i´m not sure.