Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Celt's King's Market = Central Market I guess? :)

vonDobelnvonDobeln Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 628
edited April 2015 in Gameplay Issues
Playing as the Picts and just got an event message that says the King's Market is unlocked.
However in the building chain and the encyclopaedia there is no King's Market but a lvl 5 Central Market which I guess is the building in question, so to avoid confusion the same name should probably be used evrywhere in the game. ;)
Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), 16384MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB (+8GB shared), Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Post edited by vonDobeln on

Comments

• CA_LunaCA_Luna Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,596
    edited April 2015
    Thanks for letting me know von Döbeln, I'll pass it along =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • vonDobelnvonDobeln Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 628
    edited April 2015
    Thank you kindly! :)
    Intel Core i7-6700 @3.40GHz (8 CPUs), 16384MB RAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980Ti 6GB (+8GB shared), Windows 10 Home 64-bit
  • AzureCuzYeahAzureCuzYeah Member Buffalo, NYRegistered Users Posts: 77
    Nothing like Seeing the same issue 7 years later. Just got the king market unlocked message as PICTS. It’s June 2022
    http://www.azuretotalwar.com Shogun Total War replays and commentary.