Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

So... What to do when you face this army?

SutekSutek Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 27
edited April 2015 in Multiplayer
I was having some fun online battles when this happened.

2015-04-11_00001.jpg2015-04-11_00002.jpg

So given the Jutes build, which I know is far from good but wanted to start playing with them, how do you deal with it? Or how do you deal with that with a balanced army composition?
Post edited by Sutek on

Comments

• HannibalBarkasHannibalBarkas Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,860
    edited April 2015
    If the pikemen have low armor concentrate your skirmishers and swordsmen's javelins on two of them and break through before he can reform. Hold your cavalry and huscarls nearby and crush him if he tries to reform.
  • jonasneejonasnee Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,737
    edited April 2015
    be happy your not so ******ed not to bring slingers? like this is fairly easy to break if you use your slingers correctly, and well its more fun than to constantly play the same armies.
    put your actions where your mouth is.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=TJpmII-kxuM
    Total war is best when it is kept simple and not overly complex
  • ArhuArhu Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 192
    edited April 2015
    Sutek wrote: »
    I was having some fun online battles when this happened.

2015-04-11_00001.jpg2015-04-11_00002.jpg

So given the Jutes build, which I know is far from good but wanted to start playing with them, how do you deal with it? Or how do you deal with that with a balanced army composition?

I saw him too, annoyingly good at closing gaps from routing pikemen too. You could just wait until the timer runs out, but it's just a game so I attack
  • DiplomattDiplomatt Senior Member Preston, UKRegistered Users Posts: 1,136
    edited April 2015
    Drop. Even if you can win its a waste of time and there is no point in playing a game that isn't fun
    Also you shouldn't blank his name. People like this should be pointed out so others can avoid them.
    [WOLF]Diplomatt

Moderator of www.reddit.com/r/totalwar