Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

I Found a WAY to AVOID De-sync /101 turns issuses,100% works

gly3608gly3608 MemberRegistered Users Posts: 109
edited April 2015 in Multiplayer
First ,download EditSF 1.1.1

http://sourceforge.net/projects/packfilemanager/files/EditSF/EditSF%201.1.1.zip/download

Then,use it open the path

C:\Users\User(or your user name)\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games_multiplayer
Find your latest save,then open it.

Then find any integer "101" ,change it to whatever you want ,which must be smaller than 100

in this catalog and multiplayer ,COMPRESSED DATA -multiplayer ,COMPRESSED DATA -SAVE_GAME_HEADER_MULTIPLAYER, and ,COMPRESSED DATA -CAMPAIGN_ENV_CAMPAIGN_CALENDAR

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

For example ,i change 101 to 61

Then click save, then copy the autosave.save_multiplayer to your partner's computer,then cover the same catalog
(C:\Users\User\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Attila\save_games_multiplayer)

Then you can play again ! (until it reach 101 turns again ....then ,you know what to do ..)

This change won't affact anything in the game, it didn't have anything to do with the years and the historial event~~

HAPPY~~

Sorry for my poor English!!

Correction:the integer must be changed to >90 and <101
Post edited by gly3608 on
1.jpg 15.1K
2.jpg 15.1K
3.jpg 14.8K
4.jpg 12.5K

Comments