Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Known Issues

13»

Comments

• LinkeLinke Senior Member Posts: 821Registered Users
    edited September 2015
    Terry crashes a few seconds after I start. I just had a fresh install of the AK and did the ak/rawdata/terrain/battles thing with bob
  • FaridusFaridus Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited October 2015
    I had posted this elsewhere, but I think this is the appropriate thread. Sorry for the double post!

I have just reverted to Patch 2.1 and I seem to have some issues with the Assembly kit. When I load tables with Tweak, they seem to be from Patch 3 or higher.
    TWA 2.1 does not have bel_ entries, only att_.
    So whenever I mod tables with Tweak/DAVE then export them and use BOB to create the pack, the game freezes on startup.

On the other hand, does anyone know which table I need to use to change unit in game name?
  • CernunnosCernunnos Junior Member Posts: 11Registered Users
    Hi, I have just started to us the Attila Assembly Kit. My first problem is when I reopen the assembly kit I do not get those extra windows (which we are told to put behind the assembly kit, or move them onto the second monitor ( which I do not have)). I need these to measure the length of the measuring tape, as well as other things. I have looked for them but, however, I cannot find them. Is there a way to bring them back?
    Also I do get CTD every now and then.

If you could please help me with these problems, it would be appreciated.
  • Quintus_PetilliusQuintus_Petillius Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    I had that problem too cernunnos I think I solved it by deleting the app cache for the assembly kit and then reinstalling Ted through steam.
    Steam ID: Quintus_Petillius_Cerialis
    Steam maps
  • XmotherXXmotherX Posts: 3Registered Users
    I'm having a problem:

When i start BoB it takes years to load and i have to wait like 20min

Another problem is when i start posing and when i start the game. I hear sounds but after a while my computer turns off

anybody know how to fix this problem?
13»