Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Many achievements not working?

Emperor_SalvatoreEmperor_Salvatore Junior MemberPosts: 36Registered Users
edited November 2015 in Gameplay Issues
I've gone through about 8 campaign play throughs and i've come across at least 7 achievements that are bugged?

1. Veteran Admiral
Fight and win 25 campaign naval battles

2. The More Things Change
Change your state religion and convert 50% of your empire's population to it.

3. Show No Mercy!
Kill at least 1,000 enemy troops in a single campaign battle.

4. It's a start…
Sink 10 enemy ships during naval battles.

5. Watery Graves
Sink 100 enemy ships during naval battles.

6. Slaughter at Sea
Sink 1,000 enemy ships during naval battles. (May be working but if it didn't get the 10 count, might not be counting this either?)

7. Tribute
As the Huns, obtain a state gift of 2,000 from the Romans.

I know they aren't priority but I hope this wont be another Rome 2 with broken achievements being left behind, any idea when you might patch them or remove them?

Thanks.
Post edited by Emperor_Salvatore on

Comments

• CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Posts: 3,031Registered Users
    edited May 2015
    Hi Sav_T , Thanks for letting me know about this list of achievements - I will look into them and pass them to the team - Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • HellscreamHellscream Junior Member Posts: 5Registered Users
    edited September 2015
    Hi Buddy just thought to let you know some of the achievements you mention above aren't bugged . Veteran admiral is not bugged i unlocked it maybe try it in a single play through. Show no mercy is 10.000 instead of 1000. The rest are indeed bugged . Im pretty sure tactical genius is also bugged
  • Emperor_SalvatoreEmperor_Salvatore Junior Member Posts: 36Registered Users
    edited September 2015
    Hmmm I tried veteran admiral and it didn't work for me? no mods were on or anything? Also is it possible to fight 10,000 enemies in a battle? someone in steam forums mentioned he used a double sized mod? is that the only way?

Thanks Charlotte for the response.
  • HellscreamHellscream Junior Member Posts: 5Registered Users
    edited September 2015
    Hello also tactical genius is bugged if you can please look into this as well . Thank you :)
  • JiruriJiruri Senior Member Posts: 219Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    The Achievements of which I am sure I should've had them by now after 3 very defensive non-autoresolving playthroughs as the Romans, 1 as the Sassanids, 1 as the Huns and currently a co-op with the Ostrogoths, are the following:

Gore-drenched
    Kill 1,000,000 enemy in battles

The More Things Change
    Change your state religion and convert 50% of your empire's population to it.

It's a start…
    Sink 10 enemy ships during naval battles.

Watery Graves
    Sink 100 enemy ships during naval battles.

Tactical Genius
    Use 3 abilities during a single campaign battle.

Show No Mercy!
    Kill at least 1,000 enemy troops in a single campaign battle.

Caesar Reborn
    Complete the Grand Campaign on legendary difficulty by fighting and winning every battle.

So I think the ones the OP suggested are definitely worth checking out. Maybe take a look at the steam statistics, because some should-be very common achievements, are only obtained by 0,6% of the players.
    It was there that he decided to stand and hold his ground against many. And it was there that he fell.
  • CheesasaurusCheesasaurus Senior Member Posts: 524Registered Users
    Sorry to necro this thread, but I've done some tests on It's a Start and The More Things Change and at least the two of them are still broken as of the Slavs update.

For the former, I set up a custom battle with about 12 crap ships and sunk the lot of them (though I'm not sure if custom battles count towards these achievements) and it didn't fire.

For the latter, I tried immediately switching the Visigothic Kingdom to Latin Christianity in TLR and letting the momentum from local traditions and osmosis carry me over 50% (though as above I'm not sure if the DLC campaigns count), and also in the Grand Campaign by settling the Visigoths in one of the ERE regions and converting to Greek Christianity (with 70% off the bat).

Is there any hope of these being fixed?
    Rome II Campaigns
    • Completed: Rome (GC, CiG), Sparta (GC), Macedon, Iceni (GC), Suebi (GC)

Attila Campaigns
    • Completed: Franks, Sassanid Empire, Picts, Mercia (AoC), Tanukhids, Venedians, Huns, Cordoba (AoC), Suebi, Saxons, Danes (AoC)
  • JiruriJiruri Senior Member Posts: 219Registered Users
    Soooo CA, any news on this?
    It was there that he decided to stand and hold his ground against many. And it was there that he fell.
  • Attila_The_NunAttila_The_Nun Junior Member Posts: 9Registered Users
    *Cricket-Cricket*
  • Foivos90Foivos90 Posts: 7Registered Users

Hi Sav_T , Thanks for letting me know about this list of achievements - I will look into them and pass them to the team - Hopefully a fix will be forthcoming =)

Is there any chance that this will ever be fixed? Have you already announced anything about those achievements?
    We appreciate your answers - even the bad ones..