Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Looking for someone for co-op campaign

MerkaliusMerkalius Junior MemberPosts: 9Registered Users
edited June 2015 in Total War Eras Multiplayer
Hello there, I am looking for someone to share in a co-op campaign. I am available almost every day from 01 a.m. GMT+1 time zone, if you are interested for a serious campaign add and contact me on steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/asovilj/
Post edited by Merkalius on

Comments

• schreonschreon Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    edited May 2015
    Hi, I strongly disencourage the Co-op campaign. You will be frustrated as soon as bugs destroy your save game, like the camera getting stuck so you cannot scroll the campaign map anymore. You will need a third party tool to fix the stucked camera - but finally the savegame will cripple so much that you can't play any further.

If you still plan to start a co-op campaign - good luck!
  • GladiatorGamerGladiatorGamer Junior Member Posts: 30Registered Users
    edited June 2015
    I'm not sure what the other guy was on about. At the current time, i have started several multiplayer campaigns and not one of them has crashed from the game or shown any signs of buggy gameplay. I would put myself forward for your co op, but after about 40 turns i just turns into single player. i would strongly recommend a Head to Head. I have a couple starting up on my YouTube channel if you want to check them out:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOOaunzXzsiOdvmqcqMO_Eg

Head to Heads offer 2 real players to duke it out on the grand scale of things, and makes for gameplay that you would not find if you played the AI for thousands of hours. The struggle you may go through when fighting, trying to out-think and generally out-do your enemy in every way possible leads to games so enjoyable your are very unlikely to forget the experience. Let me know what you think :)