Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Total War: ATTILA - Assembly Kit Tutorials

2»

Comments

• sgzsgz Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited August 2015
    Thanks for the simple PDF tutorial. I managed to make 1 trial map and play in the game but ever since I've attempted 6 more maps from super simple to a bit more complex.
    Every time I try to "Save as Battlefield " I'm met with the "TED has stopped working" crash ! Help.
  • juliusconanjuliusconan Junior Member Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited September 2015
    buhyr wrote: »
    Id like to do a carthage toman period city but i suposse we cant use de rome 2 modelos rigjt??
    Go to your R2 folder with building models in PFM extract them to your attila data folder launch TEd get it into a pack folder and then add the models you used from R2 into the pack folder
  • Sulieman the MagnficentSulieman the Magnficent Senior Member Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    So far, any updates on the upcoming fixes?
    Dwarf Battle cry: " For the High King and the glory of the dwarfs "
    Team Dwarves
    "
  • Quintus_PetilliusQuintus_Petillius Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    sgz said:

Thanks for the simple PDF tutorial. I managed to make 1 trial map and play in the game but ever since I've attempted 6 more maps from super simple to a bit more complex.

Every time I try to "Save as Battlefield " I'm met with the "TED has stopped working" crash ! Help.

That is some kind of strange error I deal with too. I have a found a way around it but I still dont understand really what causes it.

I have two saved tiles that work to save as battlefield. When making a new map and I want to save as battlefield I get a crash. So before I try to save. I load the tile that works and I select save to battlefield on that tile. I fill out the info for the battlefield info and press "ok". But cancel on the next step. Then I load the tile that I want to save as battlefield, the map I am currently working on, and save as battlefield. Change the info to whatever you want and press ok. It usually works and saves.

Repeat the next time you try to save that tile.
    Steam ID: Quintus_Petillius_Cerialis
    Steam maps
  • pavellpavell Posts: 1Registered Users
    Quintus_Petillius could you help me to understand the editing in Ted is the tactical map,can't deal with the creation of the city walls .my mail meb12345@yandex.ru. Please write the answer.
  • Quintus_PetilliusQuintus_Petillius Senior Member Posts: 142Registered Users
    You need a battlefield zone around the wall. A "Go_Zone" around the wall. A lite buildings zone around the city. Look at one of CAs settlement maps to see how they did it.
    Steam ID: Quintus_Petillius_Cerialis
    Steam maps
2»