Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Wierd animation for raw models

Mr_JMr_J Senior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 296
edited June 2015 in Assembly Kit
Rome2 had nice testing animation for skeleton and models and now for Attila I was expecting the same. But instead of that we have wierd smth like death animation without any keys in keyframe.
YDQuFp4.png
As you can see, I selected everything in max file and there is no keys in keyframe/key timeline or whatever its called so I can't even remove this wierd animation.
Post edited by Mr_J on

Comments

• MaggotMaggot Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 10
    edited June 2015
    Try using the max files like nordic_leather_armor.max and importing your mesh. They have a good animation for rigging. You can also put your model in the variant editor and run it through a bunch of animations if you want.
  • Mr_JMr_J Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 296
    edited June 2015
    Maggot wrote: »
    Try using the max files like nordic_leather_armor.max and importing your mesh. They have a good animation for rigging. You can also put your model in the variant editor and run it through a bunch of animations if you want.
    Yea I know about variant editor but you make rigging in 3d max, not VE so if I want to find rigging bugs I should run VE all the time? Nah.
    EDIT: Hm, am I doing smth wrong? I can't see any animation in nordic leather armour.max file..
    Also do you have in material editor Missing Materials?