Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

"The Last Roman" & Vengence of the Suebi update now available!

2»

Comments

• Nico CANico CA Creative Assembly Registered Users Posts: 1,210
    edited June 2015
    arma619 wrote: »
    hi guys i have a problem with this dlc.
    Look yourselfAttachment not found.

Hi arma,

This is usually caused by the use of mods that change the content of the original text files. Please make sure you also delete the "Attila" folder under "C:\Users\name of your session\AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly

You can easily find this folder if you search for %appdata% with the Windows Search Function (from the start menu).
    - CA Senior Community Coordinator -

The formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • CMNCMN Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1
    edited June 2015
    Hi.

I just started a game with the Jutes and immediately started a migration (becoming a horde.) but since then everytime I've tried to conquer a city to settle again it just says "Do Nothing" and gives me no other option.

Is this a bug, has anyone else had this problem after the update?
  • JSuggs97JSuggs97 Senior Member The SouthRegistered Users Posts: 809
    edited June 2015
    So when do we get that hotfix?
  • SjirikiSjiriki Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,370
    edited June 2015
    Arcanus wrote: »
    So when do we get that hotfix?

Good question!
  • Jacek17Jacek17 Junior Member Poland, WarsawRegistered Users Posts: 35
    edited July 2015
    Yes, we would like to get the hotfix:) Yesterday I went through those dark years without the sun and still on the battle map it was still dark, I don`t like that,
    I can hardly see my soldiers:confused:
  • Olmiz#8998Olmiz#8998 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 130
    edited July 2015
    Dear CA,

I have a question about new DLC. There is recruiting key in startpos.esf for vandals - "att_cel_caledonians". With that key vandals don't hire cavalry in their new armies. Should it be replaced to "att_ger_vandals"?
    Ceterum censeo Carthaginem et esse delendam.
  • JSuggs97JSuggs97 Senior Member The SouthRegistered Users Posts: 809
    edited July 2015
    Jacek17 wrote: »
    Yes, we would like to get the hotfix:) Yesterday I went through those dark years without the sun and still on the battle map it was still dark, I don`t like that,
    I can hardly see my soldiers:confused:
    Yeah that's pretty annoying. Plus they said the hotfix would be this week and this week is almost over.
  • GRAY_HATGRAY_HAT Senior Member UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,394
    edited July 2015
    Arcanus wrote: »
    Yeah that's pretty annoying. Plus they said the hotfix would be this week and this week is almost over.

missed that but normal updates including most hot-fixes are out on Thursday.
    Team Wood Elves

boyfights loves wood elves.

"Heaven forbid that under the Vail of military training we should subject our young men to the lust of our general" - Hanno to the Carthaginian senate on the future of Hannibal.

"Guard mode is back in Warhammer :)" - Darren_CA

"It's amazing how many mistakes your enemy will make in haste after seeing that he's outgunned" -The Organ King