If you encounter an issue with Total War: Attila and Windows 10 that was not present before switching to Windows 10 could you please post a new thread with the following:
1) Write this tag: [Win10]; in front of your thread title
2) Could you please do the following troubleshooting steps:
- Start by Verifying your game's integrity cache on steam
- Check what GPU is visible in the graphics option. If it is not your main graphics card could you please follow this ATTILA FAQ
- Try running other games to ensure this is not also happening on other games
- Run the game in Windows 7/8 compatibility mode to ensure the issue is a Windows 10 and not a general game issue:
To do so, right click on steam’s launcher icon
Select the Compatibility tab
Tick the “Run this program in compatibility mode for:”
In the drop down menu, select Windows 7 or Windows 8.
3) If none of these have helped you, please post a new thread with the following information:
- Results from the above troubleshooting steps
- Your DxDiag
- How did you download your drivers since you have installed Windows 10?
(Have you left Windows 10 do the update or was it a manual installation from the graphics provider’s official website?)
- Has this issue occurred before switching to Windows 10?
We will be monitoring these forums and will investigate all issues submitted to us. Please be aware that we might redirect you towards our Customer Service at any point in the troubleshooting steps.
Please note that these investigations might take some time.
Thank you for your patience and understanding,
[EDIT] Added on the 31/07/2015 at 12pm (UK time) - Start by Verifying your game's integrity cache on steam