Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Legendary Lord Bio- Grimgor Ironhide

Comments

• DreadedNorwegianDreadedNorwegian Senior Member Posts: 1,176Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaagh!
    Fight for Gork and/or Mork!
    Its stompin time!
    Enig og tro til Dovre faller!
  • Welsh_DragonWelsh_Dragon Senior Member Great BritainPosts: 2,914Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    There is only one Ironhide!

Ironhideg1.jpg

"High-Tech circuitry is no replacement for guts!"

Autobots. Transform and roll out! :D

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.
    CraigK CA wrote:
    I think Welsh Dragon knows too much...
    "You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment."
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Posts: 810Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Come on grimgor and greenskins. Dwarfs are waiting for ya.

My book of grudges Will be empty soon :D

Can't wait for the gameplay video!
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • Knight_IranKnight_Iran Senior Member Islamic Republic of IRANPosts: 546Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Wonderful ! can't wait to control this corpulent orc :D
    and about this line, would you please say it easier ? what does it mean exactly ?

for the ratmen feed uncountable numbers into the fray solely to occupy Grimgor’s fury.
    Karl Franz Campaign ---> Finished
    Grimgor Campaign ---> Finished
    Mannfred Campaign ---> Finished
    Kroq Gar Campaign ---> Finished
    Settra Campaign ---> Finished
    Nakai Campaign ---> In Progress
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,416Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    and about this line, would you please say it easier ? what does it mean exactly ?

for the ratmen feed uncountable numbers into the fray solely to occupy Grimgor’s fury.

corpulent!? :eek:
    That orc is built like a brickhouse! Think Arnold on a good day! :p

As for your question: the skaven pour thousands of their warriors into combat just to occupy Grimgor alone. :)
    Don't worry.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,106Registered Users
    edited November 2015

It means the skaven know they will lose but still fight anyways, to keep grimgor from pushing deeper into the skavens home land
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • Knight_IranKnight_Iran Senior Member Islamic Republic of IRANPosts: 546Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Setrus wrote: »
    corpulent!? :eek:
    That orc is built like a brickhouse! Think Arnold on a good day! :p

As for your question: the skaven pour thousands of their warriors into combat just to occupy Grimgor alone. :)

corpulent and sturdy ! he is so big :D
    Seldkam wrote: »
    It means the skaven know they will lose but still fight anyways, to keep grimgor from pushing deeper into the skavens home land

Thanks very much guys, i got it very well :)
    Karl Franz Campaign ---> Finished
    Grimgor Campaign ---> Finished
    Mannfred Campaign ---> Finished
    Kroq Gar Campaign ---> Finished
    Settra Campaign ---> Finished
    Nakai Campaign ---> In Progress
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,106Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    corpulent and sturdy ! he is so big :D

Thanks very much guys, i got it very well :)

Np :D (curse you setrus, when our armies meet there will never have been a more one sided slaughter ...
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,416Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Seldkam wrote: »
    Np :D (curse you setrus, when our armies meet there will never have been a more one sided slaughter ...

I know! We crump da bones! Stomp da rot! Rip da wings! Use ya pointy teef fur da arrors!
    ;)
    Don't worry.
  • SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior Member Posts: 1,000Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Da only Boss worthy of followin inta da big scrap! All ya gitz dat aint green are gonna get your gobz smashed a'goodin!
    Come on grimgor and greenskins. Dwarfs are waiting for ya.

Hahahaha, dis stunty git iz a guud larf! Ya know wot? We'z gonna have a better laugh when yur stunty lil 'ead iz chopped off an' tossed about by da snotlings - stunty 'eadz make da best kick ballz (dead 'ard dey iz)! Iz can't wait to shave off your fuzzy lil beardz specially!

Oh! an' after we break down yer gatez, an' set up da big camp in yer Stunty holdz, we're gonna stack you up in a big fire ta roast, den eat all you lot, an' **** ya out - an' we'll av' da grots mold ya in to be biggest idolz ta Gork n' Mork da wurld haz ever seen!

For Gork n' MORK!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
  • FrontlinerDeltaFrontlinerDelta Senior Member Posts: 3,549Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Just when I had finally decided to choose the Empire for my first playthrough...now I'm torn again between them and Greenskins.

On the one hand, I think it would cool to start off with a more traditional Total War experience, slowly encountering more and more fantastic things to fight with my more standard Total War army but slowly also getting my own fantastic units.

On the other hand....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior Member Posts: 1,000Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Just when I had finally decided to choose the Empire for my first playthrough...now I'm torn again between them and Greenskins.

On the one hand, I think it would cool to start off with a more traditional Total War experience, slowly encountering more and more fantastic things to fight with my more standard Total War army but slowly also getting my own fantastic units.

On the other hand....

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Too much thinkin an' stuff - Green iz Best! iz all ya need to know!
    edited November 2015
    Setrus wrote: »

Warriors might be overstating it a little bit. :p

We all know skaven are the greatest and deserve to rule the world.
  • SomeRandomOrkSomeRandomOrk Senior Member Posts: 128Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Da only Boss worthy of followin inta da big scrap! All ya gitz dat aint green are gonna get your gobz smashed a'goodin!

Hahahaha, dis stunty git iz a guud larf! Ya know wot? We'z gonna have a better laugh when yur stunty lil 'ead iz chopped off an' tossed about by da snotlings - stunty 'eadz make da best kick ballz (dead 'ard dey iz)! Iz can't wait to shave off your fuzzy lil beardz specially!

Oh! an' after we break down yer gatez, an' set up da big camp in yer Stunty holdz, we're gonna stack you up in a big fire ta roast, den eat all you lot, an' **** ya out - an' we'll av' da grots mold ya in to be biggest idolz ta Gork n' Mork da wurld haz ever seen!

For Gork n' MORK!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!
    Alroight ya stunty grot, Ime here now! Iz time to roast some ratmen 'n stuntiez 'n feed 'em to da snotlings!
    Affer we'z don that, Ize can take diz puny WAAAAAAAAGH!!! off yer hanz'. Ime sure myz Wyvern will be happiez to deal wid yer complaints...
    "I seen him, you know? I seen him. The second time he talked to me, I was out dere on the plains. I was all drunk one night, and da stars swam and went all green. And this big orc made of stars, he said, "You"- 'e shouts lots. "You! Little greeny! Go home! Go home and be da biggest and bestest gobbo since Grom the Paunch flattened the pansies! Go on! Go on home now!" You might fink dat's nonsense, but it ain't, oh it ain't!"
    -The Life of Skarsnik

Waaagh!

Team Greenskins...duh!
  • UshanUshan Member Posts: 107Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    I'm still pretty attached to Ungrim.
  • EYESCOOLEYESCOOL Member Posts: 36Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Malagor, the Dark Omen. Taurox, the Brass Bull and Morghur The Shadowgave :o

and if i cant play with these wonderful lads i'll play with Mannfred the Man
    Team Beastmen
  • TyrionpeepTyrionpeep Junior Member Posts: 324Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    ERMEGOD THIS LOOKS AWESOME!! OHH WILL HIS MODEL BE AS BIG AS A TROLL??
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. The Orcies and the Vampire Counts are definitely the factions I want to play with most. Just to see legions of undead and huge trolls and Grimgore leveling Empire cities. So far, good work. Shall pre-order when I can haha.
  • TyrionpeepTyrionpeep Junior Member Posts: 324Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    *Makes mental note of colours!*

So who's picking what Legendary Lord and why?!

For first playthough, either Grimgore or a Vampire Count lord. Ehh, could change, Balthasar Gelt sounds pretty amazing. Great work form what I can see guys, thanks :)
    edited November 2015
    *Makes mental note of colours!*

So who's picking what Legendary Lord and why?!

I'm very torn.

Very tempted to do Karl Franz for the Empire!

But Grimgor and a massive WAAAAGGGGHHHH is appealing too!
  • silvermarchsilvermarch Member Posts: 103Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Grimgor is looking so very awesome.

I was planning to go with a more traditional start with Karl Franz but maybe it is going to change once more on the Vampire Counts are revealed (pretty excited for this by the way).
  • ParafectusParafectus Member Posts: 117Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    One of my favorite guys in warhammer, sucks with the end times but he kicked so much *** till the end :D
  • MordrethMordreth Senior Member Posts: 1,130Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    This was all literally on the WIKI for warhammer.... How bout some gameplay and stuff that is reviewable.
    Bring on the Skaven! CA please try to balance MP! Too much cheese!
  • bol14bol14 Senior Member USAPosts: 825Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    I really doubt we won't see skaven through the series, they're at least as popular as orcs. In terms of pull, I'd say lizardmen and ogres are least likely, but it's also possible it's hard to implement so they'll do those instead.

They've said they're going to do all the major races
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 10,049Registered Users
    edited November 2015

go to 0:55 and 1:38.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Ree09619Ree09619 Member Posts: 160Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Mordreth wrote: »
    This was all literally on the WIKI for warhammer.... How bout some gameplay and stuff that is reviewable.
    Easy there, Mordreth. We always get a bio before they show a trailer and new features. Just be patient and try not to get so antsy.
    "Three things make the Empire strong: faith, steel, and gunpowder." -Magnus the Pious

• lordmaximus77lordmaximus77 Technical Moderator Leeuwarden, NLPosts: 3,337Registered Users, Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    edited November 2015
    There is only one Ironhide!

Ironhideg1.jpg

"High-Tech circuitry is no replacement for guts!"

Autobots. Transform and roll out! :D

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.

Shame on youz! My Boyz will make fresh choppaz outa the sissy robotz! WAAAGGGHH!
    Any fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction. — Albert Einstein

viri non urinat in ventum — Anonymous Roman

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • Tempus_fugitTempus_fugit Senior Member Posts: 1,268Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Aww, yeah! Who needs Chaos Warriors when you have this behemoth as commander? Can't wait to let the enemy taste the full fury of the WAAAAAAAGGGHHH!!!
    There is no time but the present. – S:TW Hojo, R:TW Brutii/Germania/Alemanni(BI), Med2: Venice, S2: Oda, R2: Julia/Boii/Suebi/Lusitani, Attila: Geats/Garamantians, WH: All factions VH, Wood Elves on L. TWWH2: Lizardmen, Dark Elves, Skaven, Khalida, High Elves, Vampirates. ME: Khalida, Vampire Counts, Carcasonne
  • KaiserfrontKaiserfront Senior Member Posts: 878Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Soon enough I will get a heart attack if I don't see any material from the Vampire Counts. At least a screenshot of a zombie horde or something. :D
    How to make Sieges great again:
    23svo7o.jpg
  • Welsh_DragonWelsh_Dragon Senior Member Great BritainPosts: 2,914Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Shame on youz! My Boyz will make fresh choppaz outa the sissy robotz! WAAAGGGHH!

"I've seen worse. I remember this time on Cybertron...."
    Soon enough I will get a heart attack if I don't see any material from the Vampire Counts. At least a screenshot of a zombie horde or something. :D

To tide you over:

All the Best,

Welsh Dragon.
    CraigK CA wrote:
    I think Welsh Dragon knows too much...
    "You might very well think that. I couldn't possibly comment."