Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Legendary Lord Bio- Grimgor Ironhide

124»

Comments

• englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,954Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Soon enough I will get a heart attack if I don't see any material from the Vampire Counts. At least a screenshot of a zombie horde or something. :D

I'm also waiting for them mostly, but unfortunately we have to wait.. probably until January, or if we're lucky then CA will wrap up Greenskins this month and do VC next.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • Sulieman the MagnficentSulieman the Magnficent Senior Member Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Post withdrawn due to lack of Warhammer knowledge.
    Dwarf Battle cry: " For the High King and the glory of the dwarfs "
    Team Dwarves
    "
  • DreadedNorwegianDreadedNorwegian Senior Member Posts: 1,176Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    This seems great!

From the Dwarven Point of view:

Orcs are nothing.

They wreck havoc.

They destroy the world.

They are a threat.

We, the Dwarves of the Iron Hills, have suffered.

Many have our brothers have fallen, aslain in battle.

And yet these Orcs have the impunity to invade our lands, our forums, our gold!?

We have built mighty fortresses, command legions of highly trained dwarves, and they think they are superior.

PAH!

They will be shown the might of Karak, the might of the Dwarven Empire, for as we reclaim our glory, they will not stand! They will not invade the forums! We will hold them back!

The Orcs will be finished! The whole ******Y lot of them.

They will regret the day, they crossed the Dwarves, for an Iron fist, behold upon a great goat, shall crush their puny heads, and we shall feast in the halls of Thorin Oakenshield! We will honour our ancestors and reclaim what was once ours.

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

To the King!

Lotr darwes much?:)
    Enig og tro til Dovre faller!
  • IzzyStradlinIzzyStradlin Senior Member Karaz BrynPosts: 10,991Registered Users
    edited November 2015

I was just wondering if he knew which IP this was. :D
    "Raise them, Necromancer. Set brother against brother. Let's give our hosts something worthy of recording in their pathetic book of complaints, shall we?"
    The Queen of Mysteries, on the Book of Grudges.

Her voice was as rustling silk. "In the darkness I dreamt of you, cousin."
    "Hawk no longer. My wings are dust and bone. I crawl through time now, like an asp."
    "You took my wings, Neferata. You made me crawl. Now I return the favour. Crawl, cousin. Crawl."

Team Elize von Carstein

Warhammer Lore, by Sotek!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH4nPsl2ctS365aEfFBwxbg

For ease of memory, if we're not talking about cavalry, everything the High Elves have is better than everything the Dark Elves have.

Izzy's More-Loreful Stats Mod

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1279441247&searchtext=
  • Commissar_GCommissar_G Senior Member Posts: 10,056Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    The worst part is he combined the two. Karaks + Thorin... makes me cringe.
    "As a sandbox game everyone, without exception, should be able to play the game exactly as they see fit and that means providing the maximum scope possible." - ~UNiOnJaCk~
  • Sulieman the MagnficentSulieman the Magnficent Senior Member Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    edited November 2015

Haha, yeah its fantasy. I'm not into too much Warhammer lore nor LOTR, but I'm more casual, etc. I love epic fantasy.
    I was just wondering if he knew which IP this was. :D

Empire.
    Dwarf Battle cry: " For the High King and the glory of the dwarfs "
    Team Dwarves
    "
  • SteelFaithSteelFaith Senior Member Posts: 1,000Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    This seems great!

From the Dwarven Point of view:

Orcs are nothing.

They wreck havoc.

They destroy the world.

They are a threat.

We, the Dwarves of the Iron Hills, have suffered.

Many have our brothers have fallen, aslain in battle.

And yet these Orcs have the impunity to invade our lands, our forums, our gold!?

We have built mighty fortresses, command legions of highly trained dwarves, and they think they are superior.

PAH!

They will be shown the might of Karak, the might of the Dwarven Empire, for as we reclaim our glory, they will not stand! They will not invade the forums! We will hold them back!

The Orcs will be finished! The whole ******Y lot of them.

They will regret the day, they crossed the Dwarves, for an Iron fist, behold upon a great goat, shall crush their puny heads, and we shall feast in the halls of Valhalla! We will honour our ancestors and reclaim what was once ours.

Baruk Khazâd! Khazâd ai-mênu!

To the King!

By+order+of+the+inquisition+i+declare+this+heresy+of+_4ac20e98ab3bb29422227e725545f969.png

This post is branded as heresy. The accused will be burned at the stake, with no trail, and his remains discarded. The Emperor's forgiveness shall not be with you.

Anyone in agreement, or in sympathy with, the accused shall meet the same fate. You have been warned.
  • SeldkamSeldkam Senior Member Posts: 4,114Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    By+order+of+the+inquisition+i+declare+this+heresy+of+_4ac20e98ab3bb29422227e725545f969.png

This post is branded as heresy. The accused will be burned at the stake, with no trail, and his remains discarded. The Emperor's forgiveness shall not be with you.

Anyone in agreement, or in sympathy with, the accused shall meet the same fate. You have been warned.

Ducking brilliant.
    The inferior races of this world will be crushed one by one, as our armies move from shore to shore, and hill to hill, and city to city-- and each of their cries will be as music to our ears, for we are the Druchii.
  • Ree09619Ree09619 Member Posts: 160Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Haha, yeah its fantasy. I'm not into too much Warhammer lore nor LOTR, but I'm more casual, etc. I love epic fantasy.
    Then act within the actual setting we have! I could just feel the emotions within me die and rot away trying to read that post. Dear Sigmar!
    "Three things make the Empire strong: faith, steel, and gunpowder." -Magnus the Pious

• Clone1710Clone1710 Member Posts: 59Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Meh, Orcs. VC would have been better.
  • englisharcher89englisharcher89 Senior Member Bath, UKPosts: 3,954Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Clone1710 wrote: »
    Meh, Orcs. VC would have been better.

Yeah I'm waiting for them long time now, and still we have to wait a bit longer, thought we'll get to see them after Halloween... but alas it's not the time, another two months I would say :(

At least we get to see campaign gameplay, and I'm actually happy to see anything new... I'm sure playing as Grimgor will be fun as hell :D I loved Voice Over in Mark of Chaos for Greenskins, hope they'll do the same,, as Orc Shaman says " A cunning plan!"
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

"Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death." - Vlad von Carstein
  • bishobolabishobola Junior Member Posts: 122Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Clone1710 wrote: »
    meh, orcs. Vc would have been better.

what the!?!
  • lordmaximus77lordmaximus77 Technical Moderator Leeuwarden, NLPosts: 3,337Registered Users, Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights
    edited November 2015
    Please let's get back to the topic. This is about the Greenskins and Legendary Lord Grimgor Ironhide.
    Any fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction. — Albert Einstein

viri non urinat in ventum — Anonymous Roman

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • SnotfaceSnotface Member Posts: 752Registered Users
    edited November 2015

*Rolls a 1 for animosity*

*Begins Chant* "Skarsnik! Skarsnik! Skarsnik! Skarsnik! "
    Wyvern's is good fer one thing, eatin' smashin' smellin' and flyin.'
  • SuperbobrikSuperbobrik Senior Member Posts: 171Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    I thought that we would get campaign video today as always on Thursday, but seems to me no..
    CA, please don't tell us that we should wait till the end of next week..
    Team Orcs and Goblins
  • lordfadilordfadi Senior Member Posts: 1,855Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh
    "Life is a succession of lessons which must be lived to be understood" Helen Keller.
  • ladymissfitladymissfit Senior Member Posts: 1,715Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    lordfadi wrote: »
    WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!

Dere ye go!
    Chaos lords should be women

Why is no one talking about mouth feel!?
    edited November 2015
    I thought that we would get campaign video today as always on Thursday, but seems to me no..
    CA, please don't tell us that we should wait till the end of next week..

I hope we'll get something tomorrow despite this mehhh Arena event, it shouldn't be a problem I guess. But knowing CA and their schedule, shame they don't post anything often and regularly.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

• DreadedNorwegianDreadedNorwegian Senior Member Posts: 1,176Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Really fun and interesting summary of ironhodes story so far :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWKPSkHCAA
    Enig og tro til Dovre faller!
  • ImmaculateDeceptionImmaculateDeception Senior Member Posts: 2,073Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Really fun and interesting summary of ironhodes story so far :)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuWKPSkHCAA

I agree. I don't like all of Arch's video's, especially since his perspective has had a decided negative feel to it as of late but this was another good one of his. If Grimgor kicks that much *** in this game then I shall definitely look forward to playing the Orc Horde and running him into battle.

I remember his charge in the Blackfyre Pass video and his Unit's charge was indeed pretty devastating.
  • Pr4vdaPr4vda Senior Member Posts: 810Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Come on ORCS, is that the only thing you can do !? :D

Even an elf would be a bigger threat than that Grimgor, pew !
    Team Dawis

Dawis shall purge all their fallen Karaks, with the blood of the Greeskins and the skavens !
  • Nefandus DeusNefandus Deus Member Nordland, Norway.Posts: 188Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    The cinematic trailers so far have been really good, so let's hope they nail it with the Grimgor video.
    "Fate throws fortune, but not everyone catches."
    edited November 2015
    The cinematic trailers so far have been really good, so let's hope they nail it with the Grimgor video.

Probably we'll see tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to see more from TW:WH and then maybe, gameplay it's been a while since Ambush Let's play.
    Vampire Counts
    Tomb Kings
    The Empire

• Knight_IranKnight_Iran Senior Member Islamic Republic of IRANPosts: 546Registered Users
    edited November 2015
    Probably we'll see tomorrow or Friday. Looking forward to see more from TW:WH and then maybe, gameplay it's been a while since Ambush Let's play.

+ this that we should see more and more introducing videos ! there are many units to be introduced ! i don't know why there is too few of them :confused:
    Karl Franz Campaign ---> Finished
    Grimgor Campaign ---> Finished
    Mannfred Campaign ---> Finished
    Kroq Gar Campaign ---> Finished
    Settra Campaign ---> Finished
    Nakai Campaign ---> In Progress