Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Using mods and a solid state drive

PorthozPorthoz Registered Users Posts: 1
Ahoy!
I'm trying to get the complete darthmods to run for Napoleon, Empire and Shogun II, but am having difficulties because I'm using an SSD for my operating system and hard drive for steam library. Thus, my directory for install of Darth mod Empire is: Q:->SteamLibrary->steamapps->Common->Empire Total War. (Q:=HD, C:=SSD)

My problem is that upon launch (from the darthmod launch program, 8.0.1 Platinum) I get:
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\aum_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\dtm_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\msc_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\nvy_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\snd_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\unt_on' cannot be found
'Q:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\Common\Empire Total War\data\Packs\skn_on' cannot be found

On my SSD I do have C:\Programs (x86)\Steam\Steamapps, but there's no common folder there.

I've been looking for the last couple of hours for a solution, but I haven't found any; perhaps some one knows if it's stil possible to play with Darthmod and an SSD?
Thanks