Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[White Huns] Horse archers wrong rate of fire level

Bura89Bura89 Senior MemberPisaurum, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 597
Hello, just noticed this: in the unit tooltip description those units have a very low rate of fire while during battle it's the exact opposite.

I saw it during a white huns campaign on those units, I don't know if it's the same with other horse archer units or different factions.

Comments

• Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    Hey Bura,
    Are you using mods? I've asked QA to take a look and for them it says the opposite ('excellent' rof).
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Bura89Bura89 Senior Member Pisaurum, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 597
    Solved after patch 1.6, thanks for the interest.
  • Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    Great :) thanks for letting me know
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.