Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Empire Total War: Hotseat Campaign

Emperor DowleyEmperor Dowley Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 28
edited September 2010 in Empire: Total War
How come ETW doesnt have a hotseat campaign, there last game medieval Total War Kingdoms did, why randomly just on that and no other games, i thought it was a new project brought into the games, but they havent put it on Empire or Napoleon. I loved that i could play 2 factions of with a m8.
just wondering why, does anyone know???

would you of wanted a hotseat campaign on ETW and/or NTW???
Post edited by Emperor Dowley on

Comments

• Cam51Cam51 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 10
    edited September 2010
    What the hell is a hotseat campaign?
  • Emperor DowleyEmperor Dowley Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 28
    edited September 2010
    where you can have control of 1 or more factions, on a campaign map. dont know why it was called hotseat.
  • Knight TemplarKnight Templar Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 498
    edited September 2010
    where you can have control of 1 or more factions, on a campaign map. dont know why it was called hotseat.

Its actually more like a game where more than one person takes turns on the same computer. When the current player's turn is up, he/she will give the "hot seat" to another player.

Anyway, back to your original question: How come ETW doesnt have a hotseat campaign?

It's either CA wasn't able to properly implement it or they ran out of time.

BTW, just in case you didn't know here's a partial list of unfinished stuff in ETW:

- a family tree
    - pre-battle speeches
    - more varied unit skins (non DLC)
    - sieges with proper siege equipment
    - missions
    - random events
    - a co-op multiplayer campaign
    - slums in cities
  • Napoleon 2ndNapoleon 2nd Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 2,151
    edited September 2010
    Knight tEMPLER- what would we do with out u?? anyhows ur absolutley right. But everyone makes mistakes!
    'It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the ones who are the most adaptable to change' Charles Darwin

But I have a thing for cannon...