Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Do you think the Royals play Total War games?

HRH_Prince_NicholasHRH_Prince_Nicholas Junior MemberSouthern NevadaPosts: 50Registered Users
edited February 2016 in The Graveyard
11:51 AM 2/25/2016

If you want to know something about me yes I play Total War games. Im retired and don't do anything anymore. I have no friends Im serious. I hate all of my friends. Yes Im a Total War fan too. When Im not downtown living life you will probably see me on the computer playing Total War games or reading something online on the computer.
Be yourself

Comments

• HRH_Prince_NicholasHRH_Prince_Nicholas Junior Member Southern NevadaPosts: 50Registered Users
    edited February 2016
    11:54 AM 2/25/2016

Im talking to someone and Im pretty sure hes reading it now so Im not going to cover this up. You were on the TRUMAN SHOW you know that right? You never had a normal life. You ever read the book or saw the movie The Last Emperor? The scene where the little kid wanted to leave the Forbidden Palace and the guards wouldn't let him due to change in Govt. and the scene where he was walking around with his brother and came across a wall covering up the doorway. Yeah you went through this and I was trying to tell you that this isn't normal but your the highest ranking officer in the Govt./military.

I don't talk to those guys anymore. I just wanted the crown and the money so I can leave then you can play around with that name alls you want. Just don't tell the people whats happening while I was living in Europe or Canada without society knowing about it. I don't have a normal life anymore after this happened. So whats up? Yeah man I don't care for friends, family and country anymore. Im only here worried about myself I don't care for others. Natural Selection?

I don't have a normal life anymore because Im a celebrity. That's why I don't fit into society. Richard Hammond did something behind my back. Did you find out about this? William and Catherine knew.
    Be yourself
  • HRH_Prince_NicholasHRH_Prince_Nicholas Junior Member Southern NevadaPosts: 50Registered Users
    edited February 2016
    12:00 PM 2/25/2016

Everyone wants to know who was I really friends with? I have nothing against any of those people I use to know back up north. Yes I use to be friends with everyone.

Friends with everyone youre friends to no one. - HRH Samoan Prince of England

Who did I use to hangout with all the time in school and military? I could hangout with all those people I just hung out with certain groups. I have nothing against that group you were talking to because they were over there playing PC games too. That other social group you were talking bad about are the criminal/thug types right? LOL they were playing online too? Yeah I hangout with them too downtown while playing Total War.

No Im not friends with those people in Arizona unless I knew them up north or in the military (US Army).

Are you talking to Cody? Did he go into the Navy and use my name? That's not me Richard Hammond switched our names around. Cody and Zach are losers compared to me. I don't give a **** what those two have to say. Im not against them but they are over here trying to do their own thing or something I don't know and don't care. Both of them know this too. This is part of MK ULTRA because they don't want you to turn out a certain way so they only want you affiliated with a certain crowd. Yeah sucks? Im not friends with Richard Hammond that's one of your friends not mine. That's what you get for hanging out with Richard Hammond.

Cody and Zach aren't good enough to hangout with me. Who cares... are they bragging as if we are in high school again? Im going to laugh at both of them and everyone else that's playing this game because all of those guys are losers. Notice how Zach and Cody are both officers and they don't get along with those other officers I was in the US Armed Forces with. Joe Hallet is too good to hangout with Zach and Cody and hes making fun of them. I have nothing against Joe Hallet (he was my platoon leader) you will watch me talk **** on him too downtown. Joe Hallet is a jock type and into weight training or working out and would rather be a professional sports player than a officer at Ft. Benning GA teaching/training infantry.

Did you meet all those people up north in Colorado and Kansas? Yeah Im from the Midwest. I use to be friends with all of those people up north. They are making fun of these people in the southwest right? Yeah its true they are too good to hangout with those people in the southwest that's why those guys in the military are laughing at those war vets in the southwest. I have no friends in the southwest unless I knew them up north or in the US Army in my last unit. Those people up north are talking crap on me because of all that drama from awhile back. I don't care anymore man. I don't talk to any of those women anymore either up north. What did Vicky Valentine say? Not talking about Victoria Beckham. Vicky say something about me or what was it?

I don't talk to anyone anymore in the military. You met Vincent Archiebuche (Sgt), Joey Nace (SSG), Wes Fine (Cpt), and Eddie Hernandez (Sgt)? Yeah Im not against those guys at all and I think all of they are out of the military now I don't know about Nace. You were talking to those guys right? Yeah I use to work with them in the US Army. Theres others I just don't talk to anyone anymore man. Ivan Linsky up in Canada? What does Kelly Sorensen do now? I think Linsky is out of the US Army now too. I don't know about Bishop. I use to talk to Mark Bishop too. Mark is his first name? I don't really talk to those people in my hometown anymore. If I still lived in Midwest okay but its been awhile I don't talk or hangout with them anymore. I don't talk to Shane anymore if you were talking to him and his brothers. Shane Geist right? Yeah I don't talk to him or Chad or Garret. I have nothing against those people its just not the same after this happened. Jeremy Tryon too and his brother Shawn? Yeah Shawn probably hangs out with Garret not Jeremy. Jeremy is a moron. Hes in here being racist? Just laugh at him. I have nothing against those guys I use to hangout with them back in the day. People change and get older especially when youre a celebrity.

I don't care for Justin Gubler either. Is he in here talking ****? I don't look at him as a friend that's just work related stuff in the military. No you aren't going to see me hanging out with the Battalion Commander (Col.) as friends. I looked at Col. Gubler as the boss since hes the BC of the regiment. I don't look at SGM. Bergman (Dennis Bergman) as a friend either that's just work related stuff in the military. SGM. Bergman was the SGM of the unit. I look at Cpt. Hallet (Joe Hallet) the same way too. Hes not a friend just work related stuff. If I saw him downtown after work okay I would just say whats up and small talk conversation or we were talking **** on each other samething. That's the way it was with me until I found out Im related to you and the other Royal families around the world and became a celebrity.

Yeah Im too good to hangout with Cody Wolcott (Cpt. in the Navy?) and Zach Pffanenstiel (Cpt. in US Army) big whoop. I wasn't going to pick on them about it. Do they have their own fan club yet? Zach and Cody graduated from high school same year I did so if you want to compare reputation points okay.

Is Cody Wolcott in here acting like he has more friends than I do? Who gives a ****. Cody isn't good enough to do a line with me. Cody is a **** pussy. Holly Gottschalk is making fun of the real Cody Wolcott? Whos Holly Gottschalk? They are still comparing personalities with soldiers or people in society? Wow you guys are losers and pussies. You think this is a genetic thing with you? I don't want to hangout with a bunch of loser faggots like you either and neither does Holly Gotchalk. Matt Bickle is in here talking crap too screwing Russell Himmelberger over. Im out of the US Army I don't care for any of this crap. Cody screwed Russell Himmelberger over and he found out about it? I have nothing against Matt Bickle and I don't talk to Russell Himmelberger anymore that was more work related. I have nothing against Kory Pffeifer either Kory is making fun of these people too or whats wrong? Im not friends with these people anymore or affiliated with these people in Midwest after this happened to me. I don't care for Matt or Kory.

This is the drama and **** you have to put up with when you are friends with people like this and someone like Richard Hammond decides to come in here and screw everything up switching your profile with other people in society.

Dawn Lopez or Gage Korobka are yelling stuff talking **** on me yeah I can hear it. All of you guys are going to prison too. You screwed each other over that wasn't me. I have nothing against Dustin Hobbs is he in here talking crap too? What did he think of Jeremy Tryon being racist? I have nothing against Josh Bantam either. Is he friends with TJ Karst? TJ is my adoption cousin I have nothing against TJ Karst or Dusty Karst. Dusty is probably going through same family drama there too. Is Lance Herrman talking too? I have nothing against any of you I don't talk to any of you.

What is Holly Gottschalk saying? I pick the money (Royal Pension/inheritance of money) like $100,000.00 a month in US currency for the rest of my life with the crown (power and authority in Govt) recognizing me as a Prince over all of this in the USA you know that right?
    Post edited by HRH_Prince_Nicholas on
    Be yourself
    edited February 2016
    1:26 PM 2/25/2016

Im not the red cross and Im not the catholic church. Why would I want to help people especially in a democracy where society voices their opinions and has a choice that's different from your views on life?

Maybe if I got like $100,000.00 a month for the rest of my life with a crown and office amongst the corporations I would help society.

What a moron.... is he using my name on purpose to try and help society? Cody right?

I don't care if aunt Victoria Beckham thinks Im a ****. She knows why Im upset. Yet Im still sitting here waiting.

Its not like Im on a throne where I have duty and responsibility as King or Emperor.
    Be yourself
    edited February 2016
    1:35 PM 2/25/2016

Yeah is that you William? Prince William of the Royal House of Windsor?

Yeah Richard Hammond was screwing me over the entire time I know. What did he do? He tried to help you and Prince Harry out while screwing me over. Richie isn't doing it right? What did Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II say about this? Richard Hammond ever knighted by anyone?

British Parliament recognizes me as a Prince right? Queen Elizabeth II said something a couple days ago out loud and put all of England on lockdown? Does society know about this? Yeah Im doing okay. Did you ever get out of that mess? I wasn't going to say anything to these people in USA or around me but I posted it online. Im walking around downtown as a normal person while Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II recognizes me as a high ranking Royal family member with power of God. I don't know what happened but it was on tv? The US Constitution had their own Federal Lawyers representing the US Govt. but they didnt move when she said something? They were waiting for my word? Something like this happened and the people in society don't know. Its not a big deal but if this is real I wasn't going to say a word to anyone not even if I had kids they didnt know.

I don't mean to be an ass or butthead online but these people.... I have my own issues in society. Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II knows this right? I will say hi to Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II aka Grandma Windsor. Yeah Im doing okay in the USA. This is one heak of a rude awakening.

I hear all these people talking why would British Parliament recognize me as a Prince? Because Queen Elizabeth II has the powers to give titles even recognize others as Princes related to the Royal family. I didnt know I was related to the Royal House of Windsor in blood is why this is a big deal. Others in UK will say they are related to the Royals too including others in the history book so whats so special about me?

I outrank the Royal House of Windsor in blood to succeed to throne as King/Emperor of the British Empire. Its not my side of the family that's the bastard. Queen Elizabeth II has the map of the Royal bloodline to show you where Im at. Yes I been traced to King James VI and I from a different family and this is a big deal. Its probably another Royal family traced to King James VI and I they wouldn't say who it is. This whole succession to throne is like a written will when someone dies and talks about who gets what when they pass away. I didnt know I was related to the Royal House of Windsor and my name was on the list at the top. It was suppose to be me on throne as King living in the castle with billion dollars in the bank. It was suppose to be me in charge of the corporations and the family business (more corporations). They kept me in the dark and the US Constitution knows it too.

I hear these people talking they want to put me in office. President or Prime Minister? I would never give up my title as a Prince to be President of the USA or Prime Minister of UK (or in Commonwealth Realm). Im not running for office. You cant be recognized as a Prince with a title and President at the sametime. What did they say in the US Constitution? I WOULD NEVER GIVE UP MY TITLE OF NOBILITY RECOGNIZING ME AS A PRINCE TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE USA so vote for someone else.

And yes I recognize Queen Elizabeth II as a grandmother on the other side of the family. I look at Queen Elizabeth II as a relative in blood. What did Queen Elizabeth II say? I recognize myself as a Prince too with power and authority. They can hear me in the US Constitution now? What did Queen Elizabeth II say about me being a Prince and relative? She recognizes me as a Prince too related to the Royal House of Windsor? Okay so whats wrong? Richard Hammond got upset about this. Queen Elizabeth II has the powers to do this not Prince William or Prince Harry. When she recognized me as a Prince and a blood relative what happened? I have power and authority in Govt. now when the US Constitution heard her say that?
    Post edited by HRH_Prince_Nicholas on
    Be yourself
This discussion has been closed.