Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

WE NEED NAPOLEON COOP CAMPAIGN

I am freakin mad about this. What is so hard about being able to spectate your friend battling against the AI. What's so freakin hard about it????? Please CA patch Napoleon so I can play coop with my friends, or someone make a mod if it's possible. I beg ya all.

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    Um..you CAN play coop in Napoleon...
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • NapoleonCoopCampaignNapoleonCoopCampaign Posts: 10Registered Users
    No you can't, that's not coop you moron. I want to see my beginner friend crush the AI, not me crushing him!
  • dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 18,666Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Unnecessary comment.

Closed.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
    "Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.” - George Carlin
  • NapoleonCoopCampaignNapoleonCoopCampaign Posts: 10Registered Users
    My previous duscussion was closed without any reason.
    https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/168974/we-need-napoleon-coop-campaign#latest
    So I say again: We want to spectate our friends who battle against AI in coop campaign!!!
    Is that too hard? Not it isn't!
    Is some modder out there? Mod it please, I beg you!
    Thanks to all :)
This discussion has been closed.