Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Whats with all the wierd posts

Basilisk51Basilisk51 Posts: 2Registered Users
edited March 2016 in The Graveyard
I think the Chinese need to maybe take a look at their own extremely corrupt government and maybe stand up for themselves and terrorize it instead of these forums. Maybe your census bureau shouldn't be one of your nations largest employers. Then you might have access to things like this. Anyways just need to wait for a mod to come and remove all of this whiny BS.

I wanted to add that it should go without saying that any decision by CA was not made to be malicious so maybe instead of spamming their forums like a suppressed twelve year old, maybe look at why the decision was made.

Comments

• GoslingGosling Senior Member Posts: 1,887Registered Users
    Happens from time to time. Just ignore it: they get booted out pretty soon.
    "I'm gonna stomp 'em to dust. I'm gonna grind their bones. I'm gonna burn down dere towns and cities. I'm gonna pile 'em up inna big fire and roast 'em. I'm gonna bash heads, break faces, and jump up and down on the bits that are left.

An' den I'm gonna get really mean."

Grimgor Ironhide, Black Orc Warboss.
  • Basilisk51Basilisk51 Posts: 2Registered Users
    edited March 2016
    Yeah, I just found out about this game a week ago and so far I like it. Never played a total war but things like this are just so stupid. I mean it only hurts the game and doesnt actually solve anything. Thank you for the response I have been looking at game play and I ended up preordering it after seeing all this BS so..I saw that it is unavailable in China but many games are unavailable in certain countries. Doesn't give them any reason to act so childish. Why don't they try living in Australia, then come talk to us.

Really looking forward to Vampire Counts. I heard about this game from a buddy I used to play the miniature game with. Wood Elves and Vamps :)
  • SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,451Registered Users
    It's happened in Rome 2 forum and such too, long after release, I don't think it's tied to anyone acting childish, it's just spambots. :)
    Don't worry.
This discussion has been closed.