Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Questions about the San Francisco event.

Emperor Stab StabEmperor Stab Stab Registered Users Posts: 24
Hello everybody! I have a few questions if anyone can answer the questions for me

1. Do I have to be on time at 3pm? I have two tickets and we are taking the Amtrak after work from Sacramento to get there, so we might be a tad late.
2. Do I need to print the tickets for the event? or just show them the email on my phone?
3. Will we be playing a new demo or the Thundering pass demo?

Thank you for reading!
Tagged:

Comments

• capybarasiesta89#4722capybarasiesta89#4722 Registered Users Posts: 5,500

Hello everybody! I have a few questions if anyone can answer the questions for me

1. Do I have to be on time at 3pm? I have two tickets and we are taking the Amtrak after work from Sacramento to get there, so we might be a tad late.
    2. Do I need to print the tickets for the event? or just show them the email on my phone?
    3. Will we be playing a new demo or the Thundering pass demo?

Thank you for reading!

It will be Thundering Falls again, don't worry we've got EGX in April as well haha.

No seriously I don't know I just posted in my event thread my scepticism.

And probably YTubers will get preview copy of Thundering Falls as well, and game review will based on it.
    h1feizw8yzk6.jpg
  • BloodClawBloodClaw Registered Users Posts: 303
    Is the San Fran event not the siege battle or am I getting it muddled up with another American event ?

April EGX is yet to announce what will be playable there. If it was just going to be thundering falls I expect they would have announced that.

Also if Atilla and age of Charlemagne are anything to go buy youtubers will get an almost complete beta build that might just have 1 or 2 small graphical things that are on the "to be completed for launch list"

I wouldn't be surprised if the review copy had a cap at 40 turns or something .
    My dream has come true my favourite game franchise (total war) + my favourite lore (warhammer) are collaborating for a truly divine game !!!!!

For some TW lets play's or my prediction and information videos on TW: Warhammer 2 - visit my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWi55_w4pBFCy06QGTdOBw[url]

Twitch : [/url]https://www.twitch.tv/blood_claw[url][/url]