Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

High King Edition Mess Up.

HourHoundHourHound Registered Users Posts: 7
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
This doesnt have to do with the the game except for the purchase.
I pre ordered the High King Edition. And there has been some very sketchy things happening.
First they took $60 more dollars than what the receipt said! SIXTY DOLLARS!
And now they do not respond to my emails.

Has anyone else been literally stolen from?
Anyone else gotten the preorder for normal or high king?
If so were you charged more than what was said?

I really need help from this community to understand just what the heck is going on!

P.S.
(I know that Koch Media is in control of this not CA or SEGA)

Comments

• MogustheDogMogustheDog Registered Users Posts: 553
    edited March 2016
    I got normal pre-order, and it was for the proper amount. Sorry that happened to you.
  • HourHoundHourHound Registered Users Posts: 7

I got normal pre-order, and it was for the proper amount. Sorry that happened to you.

Thanks. I was super looking forward to this game but now with this happening I dont know if I should get the game. Cancel my purchase if im even able to get help from them.
  • RevoranRevoran Member Registered Users Posts: 134
    Note that the HK Edition is all done through SEGA's distribution partner Koch Media. It's not under CA's or SEGA's direct control.
    Revoran said:

Note that the HK Edition is all done through SEGA's distribution partner Koch Media. It's not under CA's or SEGA's direct control.

Yea, I know. They are the ones im sending the emails to.
    Posted on here just to see if other people in the community had the same problem.
  • NerfTheGoatsNerfTheGoats KernowRegistered Users Posts: 77
    I have also brought the HKE. Order went through fine. Got a reference number and receipt upon request within 3 days. Correct amount was taken (UK - GPB).

CA do reply to these posts so hopefully one will shortly and be able to help/direct you.

Also remember the HKE is being shipped by an external so don't be quick to blame CA/Warhammer team.
    Team Lizardmen

I have also brought the HKE. Order went through fine. Got a reference number and receipt upon request within 3 days. Correct amount was taken (UK - GPB).

CA do reply to these posts so hopefully one will shortly and be able to help/direct you.

Also remember the HKE is being shipped by an external so don't be quick to blame CA/Warhammer team.

Yea, didnt want to blame. Just anger and confusion got the best of me. :(
    Lets see if we can work it out for you.

Were you charged $251.97 or something very close to that? (I am assuming your buying for USA)
    Team Lizardmen
  • Ree09619Ree09619 Member Registered Users Posts: 160
    HourHound said:

Yea, didnt want to blame. Just anger and confusion got the best of me. :(
    Just wait for a CA staff member to see and reply to this post. They're active usually about later this day.
    "Three things make the Empire strong: faith, steel, and gunpowder." -Magnus the Pious

• UchihaGUchihaG Registered Users Posts: 363
    Small indication for the future: I would always preorder with Amazon! They offer by far the best service and conditions! They only take your money when the product has actually left their central, which means you will never face problems like this. Furthermore they have the lowest price policy: If the price drops after you preordered you will always only pay the lowest price, even if the price at the release date has risen again. Good luck though!
    CPU: Xeon E3-1231v3 3.40GHz
    GPU: MSI GeForce GTX970
    RAM: 16GB DDR3
    SSD: 250GB Samsung 850 Evo
    UchihaG said:

Small indication for the future: I would always preorder with Amazon! They offer by far the best service and conditions! They only take your money when the product has actually left their central, which means you will never face problems like this. Furthermore they have the lowest price policy: If the price drops after you preordered you will always only pay the lowest price, even if the price at the release date has risen again. Good luck though!

Amazon support zero hours contracts and minimum wage so just no. Also you dot get a choice where you order with HKE
    Team Lizardmen
  • CHARLOTTEB_CACHARLOTTEB_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,104
    @HourHound

When did you contact Koch Media about your order? And can i ask where you are ordering from? =)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Lets see if we can work it out for you.

Were you charged $251.97 or something very close to that? (I am assuming your buying for USA)

Nah. It was around $190.

@HourHound

When did you contact Koch Media about your order? And can i ask where you are ordering from? =)

They have gotten back to me. They said something about the exchange rate through my card.
    I from the US.
  • Derfel82Derfel82 Registered Users Posts: 122
    edited March 2016
    £133,49 (with shipping to USA) = $189,10 at today exchange rate
    The price on the site is in Pounds