Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Siege Escalation in TW:Warhammer

TorchveinTorchvein Junior MemberRegistered Users Posts: 22
edited March 2016 in General Discussion
I'm aware that CA have only just began to feed in info concerning sieges, but I was curious if anyone had picked up anything about whether they are carrying siege escalation into Warhammer. I feel that it was implemented fairly well in Attila (though some refinements could of course be made), and after reading the Dev Blog on sieges I feel that there's a lot of potential for it to work even better in Warhammer. I personally really like what they say they're doing with sieges (though of course we haven't actually seen it in motion), and I feel that there's a lot more that they can do with escalation now; think of entire streets blocked off or barricaded, creating advantages for the defenders to exploit as well as for the attackers.

So as I said, has anyone heard anything? And what do people want CA to do with the escalation mechanic, in TW Warhammer and other future entries in the franchise?

Comments