Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Total War Battles Kingdom Restart

gregsgregs Junior MemberPosts: 3Registered Users
Hi i was messing about with the game mechanics finding out what does what and when i got back my 2 regions were both flooded and i have no resources to fix it. When trying to restart i found out i cant without changing my account and i cant use the same email but all my total war progress is on this email, my steam and i cant just change all that for 1 game. Please help
account details
username: kingjam
email: gregormaloney@hotmail.co.uk

thank you for any help given

p.s i cant seem to select any category other than total war members only

Comments

• dge1dge1 Moderator Arkansas, USAPosts: 11,486Registered Users, Moderators, Knights
    Check your email. According to the records the account is awaiting email confirmation. Once that is received you will have access to the rest of the forum.
    "The two most common things in the universe are Hydrogen and Stupidity." - Harlan Ellison
    "The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously." - Hubert H. Humphrey
  • gregsgregs Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    is there any way to send it again i joined a few years back
  • Lexi_CALexi_CA Posts: 1,677Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    Hi Gregs, you should be able to use the forums normally now.

Unfortunately we don't have a way to reset your realm. If you would like to keep your Total War account as it is there are a few things we can do with your water problem.

Please see our FAQ and our water management blog below:
    https://support.sega.co.uk/hc/en-gb/articles/207340929-Terraforming-FAQs
    and
    https://blog.twkingdom.com/dev-blog-4-how-water-works/

If you are still having difficulties with the flooding please let us know.

If you would like to restart totally the only way we can do this is if you create a new account (you will have to register with a different email after the tutorial is completed) or to request for your Total War account to be deleted via the customer support request (which will erase your other game information also)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • gregsgregs Junior Member Posts: 3Registered Users
    Thanks for the help and info
    I have another email that i can use but its a shame i cant use the same email
  • HybridHybrid Junior Member Posts: 578Registered Users
    If you are interested in fixing it, all the water will freeze in winter, and the ice can be broken, allowing you to terraform the land and create a river that'll flow to the ocean properly.

You can get more resources through Missions or with Gold (daily tribute, quests, reaching certain lord levels).
  • ca_guyca_guy Posts: 1,277Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff
    There's also a code for 1000 of each resource on our Facebook page!
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA. | Lord name: guise |