Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Rome II LF Head to Head [Night Players]

I usually play between Tuesday - Thursday 10 pm to 7 am EST. I'm quite ♥♥♥♥ at this game, looking for some other people to play with someone else that is not quite that good. I play on either hard or very hard, I know some campaign tactics but suck in battles.

I usually do a little bit of modding so we can come to a consensus once we start playing.

Steam Profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/PossiblTango/

Comments

• ParadigmWolfParadigmWolf Posts: 6Registered Users
    I normally like to play Co-op personally but I created a group to bring people together that like to play campaign multiplayer (mods, no mods, co-op and head to head).

steamcommunity.com/groups/CBFR2

There's a guy named [b] ^3Niggas^1ln^Paris [/b] that has been really trying to get me to play head to head with DEI mod and submods that make the battles/campaign faster than normal DEI. He normally asks me at night time. He also says hes not that good.

I might even play with you one night. I'm pretty trash at this game too lol. I can wreck AI but every online multiplayer battle I've tried I've been destroyed at lol. Like utterly destroyed. (Though I did beat my friend who I know irl but that doesn't really count cuz he's new). Aynways... hope to see you in group soon