Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

What team are you?

FrigMannaiaFrigMannaia Fagnano Olona, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 319
edited April 2016 in General Discussion
1 month remaining, what team do you root for? ;)

Post edited by FrigMannaia on

Comments

• ladymissfit#8688ladymissfit#8688 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,480
    #TEAMFEMALECHAOSLORDS

The only thing I demand at this point I think.
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • Luna_CALuna_CA Administrator Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 3,606

#TeamICantDecide!

Show your Teams everyone! =D

Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of The Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • Canuovea#6291Canuovea#6291 Registered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 15,970
    As fun as shouting #TeamHeresy all the time is...

Of these four it would have to be #TeamKarl

Though I'd root for Gelt or #TeamLanceBoys for the Brets in a heartbeat.
    -Forum Terms and Conditions: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest
    -New Rules: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287645/new-forum-rules#latest
    -Rules FAQ: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/287650/total-war-forum-faq#latest
    -Using all caps is the equivalent of shouting. Please don't.
    -5.7 Summon a moderator if someone seems to be out of line, or use the report button. Do NOT become another party to misbehaviour
  • ButtDragonButtDragon Registered Users Posts: 55
    #teamthorgrim !!!
  • D3stiinyD3stiiny Registered Users Posts: 122
    #teamarchaon but eager to ally with the vamps =)
  • CyronCyron Registered Users Posts: 1,113
    #TeamMannfred of course
  • ladymissfit#8688ladymissfit#8688 Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 3,480

#TEAMFEMALECHAOSLORDS

The only thing I demand at this point I think.

I can see you sneakily avoiding this, Charlotte.

YOU'LL HAVE TO ADDRESS THIS SOONER OR LATER YOU KNOW!
    Chaos lords should be women

Army painter plox
  • Flyinpenguin117Flyinpenguin117 Member BEHIND YOURegistered Users Posts: 334
    #TeamKHOLEK
    Born to go into harm's way, come all! Ye hell or high waters be damned! No lightning, no thunder nor hurricane gale can stand in the face of his wrath.
    Be he beneath his enemy's feet or by cloud where their gaze can not go, when Leviathan rise, every last man shall shake to the core of his soul.
  • BloodClawBloodClaw Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 303
    can I join all of them ?
    My dream has come true my favourite game franchise (total war) + my favourite lore (warhammer) are collaborating for a truly divine game !!!!!

For some TW lets play's or my prediction and information videos on TW: Warhammer 2 - visit my youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEWi55_w4pBFCy06QGTdOBw[url]

Twitch : [/url]https://www.twitch.tv/blood_claw[url][/url]
  • ZilongZilong Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 501
    #teamSigvald (Possibly #teamMannfred)
    Only because Vlad, High Elves, and the Brettonians are not in the game yet.
    Plus Sigvald is fabulous.
  • Suneater#6831Suneater#6831 Registered Users Posts: 242

#TeamLanceBoys would be interesting but I guess in start #TeamMannfred
    * Windows 10 64bit Enteprise
    * Motherboard: MSI MAG X570 TOMAHAWK WIFI
    * Power: EVGA SuperNOVA 850 G3
    * CPU: AMD 5900X
    * Cooler: Thermalright Macho Rev. B + Indium heatspring
    * GPU: Sapphire RX Vega 64 Pulse (1630/945 => 1662/1150)
    * Net: 100/10Mb
    * HD's: Kingston 960Gb A400 SSD, Western Digital Scorpio Blue 1Tb 2.5", Western Digital 2TB Caviar Green 64MB SATA3, Western Digital 2Tb Blue WD20EZRZ 2000 GB
    * RAM: 2X Crucial Ballistix Desktop Gaming Memory CL16 32GB 3200MHz DDR4 1.35V BL2K16G32C16U4BL (3733 16-16-19-16-36-58-1T 1.42V)
    * VCR+system: Denon AVR-1603 + 5.1 Eltax MovieMaxx & Eltax Cinema subwoofer (front Dali 310)
    * Screen: Acer XF270HUA 2560 x 1440
    * Case: Fractal Design Define R4
    * Mouse: Logitech G500s
    * Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB RapidFire
  • Pray#3234Pray#3234 Registered Users Posts: 1,606
  • bronhomsbronhoms Registered Users Posts: 1,332
    I've never made a hashtag before, but for the sake of this game, and a certain someone I will:

#TEAMKHOLEK

• CyronCyron Registered Users Posts: 1,113
    bronhoms said:

I've never made a hashtag before, but for the sake of this game, and a certain someone I will:

#TEAMKHOLEK

Your fanboyism of Kholek is almost as creepy as mine of Mannfred.... :D
  • Snotface#2790Snotface#2790 Member Registered Users Posts: 757
    #TEAMSKARSNIK
    Wyvern's is good fer one thing, eatin' smashin' smellin' and flyin.'
  • Vanilla_Gorilla#8529Vanilla_Gorilla#8529 Registered Users Posts: 39,814
    Team I'm playing all of them.
    There are only two people better than me, and I'm both of them" - Vanilla Gorilla I am The Beast, Descendant of Guanyin, The one who beasts 25 hours a day, 8 days a week, The Vanilla Gorilla, The great bright delight, Conqueror of Mountains, Purveyor of wisdom, Official forum historian, Master Tamer of energy, the one they fear to name, Beastradamus, The Teacher, Master Unbiased Pollster, The Avatar of Tuesday, Chief hype Train Conductor, Uwu Usurper, Pog Wog Warrior, Poggers Patroller, Alpha of the species, Apex protector, Praetor of Positivity, Drybrush Disciple, Sophisticated Savage.
  • HeadiHeadi Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 30
    <3 #teamthorgrim </i>
  • Snotface#2790Snotface#2790 Member Registered Users Posts: 757
    This is the first total war that i'm eager to play all the factions.
    Wyvern's is good fer one thing, eatin' smashin' smellin' and flyin.'
  • DebaucheeDebauchee Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,418
    #TeamSkaven
    #TeamOgreKingdoms
    #TeamLizardmen
    #TeamTombKings
  • GRAY_HATGRAY_HAT Senior Member UKRegistered Users Posts: 5,394
    #TeamSistersOfTwilight
    one day for now

#TeamThorgrim
    Team Wood Elves

boyfights loves wood elves.

"Heaven forbid that under the Vail of military training we should subject our young men to the lust of our general" - Hanno to the Carthaginian senate on the future of Hannibal.

"Guard mode is back in Warhammer :)" - Darren_CA

"It's amazing how many mistakes your enemy will make in haste after seeing that he's outgunned" -The Organ King
  • IndalusIndalus Member Registered Users Posts: 188
    I can't decide! Either Karl Franz or Archaon, can't make up my mind whether I want to save the world or destroy it.
  • Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 1,355
    #teamheinrich of course :D

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • FrigMannaiaFrigMannaia Fagnano Olona, ItalyRegistered Users Posts: 319
    edited April 2016
    For all those who are having a crush for this big fella (me included)

• xNikolasBsxNikolasBs Junior Member Registered Users Posts: 248
    edited April 2016
    For me #teamGreenknight or louen will be nice but until then

#TeamThorgrim
    Post edited by xNikolasBs on
  • Gangstamonkey214Gangstamonkey214 Member Registered Users Posts: 260
    Hey CA can you update the Warriors of Chaos steam page with pictures of the new and improved Kholek? he looks so much cooler with the glowing blue eyes and all the lightning
  • MoutonMouton Senior Member Registered Users Posts: 993
    #TeamLouen

Check out my incredible Youtube account !
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=Gh3LYIaGuec
  • iceniiicenii Senior Member The PhilippinesRegistered Users Posts: 1,373
    Decisions decisions decisions, how too choose flip a coin, roll a dice, throw a dart at a board or just let someone else choose for me, anyway as usual I,ll be playing all factions eventually.
    I cannot force you to believe the truth but i can allow you to believe a lie. Quote by me " Icenii ".
  • NumaNuma Registered Users Posts: 6
    Usually its very obvious to me what faction i root for in fantasy games, but in Warhammer i think all the races appeals to me. I'm honestly excited to play all of them and i have no clue which one i'll pick first.
  • Merwanor#8518Merwanor#8518 Member Registered Users Posts: 502

WAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!