Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Epic Warhammer screenshot thread time! WAAAAAGHHHH!!!!!!!!

Comments

• nosuchnamenosuchname Senior Member Posts: 1,399Registered Users

Auto resolving has been hugely improvement in warhammer 2, its far better compared to the first one, but it still needs some tweaking, especially the dark elves.

Auto resolving has been hugely improvement in warhammer 2, its far better compared to the first one, but it still needs some tweaking, especially the dark elves.
  • Pile_O_GunzPile_O_Gunz Posts: 39Registered Users
    edited May 2016
    Heres one for you stunty lovers - WAAAAAAGH
    Dward love
  • IndalusIndalus Member Posts: 188Registered Users
    May I present to you, Total War: Warhammer Vermintide! Or more like Zombietide! I tried to recreate 4 of the heroes from the Vermintide game as best I could, and pit then against 1200+ zombies and a necromancer. Similar to Vermintide, the Dwarf and Empire Soldier did all the tanking, the Bright Wizard did a lot of damage and the Witch Hunter was actually the one to win the battle with Accuse and a timely Pistol shot to strike down the Necromancer.

• SetrusSetrus Senior Member SwedenPosts: 18,360Registered Users
    @Indalus The hero-hammer is strong. :lol:

Still awesome pictures, nosuchname. :grin:

Grimgor pays Grom Peak a visit as Karak Kadrin remains on the defensive. Even putting an army in their little town doesn't save them though.

Meanwhile, Urk is facing down Louen Leoncoeur for the right to attack Bordelaux.

The king of Bretonnia has his work cut out for him though. both armies have suffered losses even before the battle, and his army is forced to cross water and forest before climbing a hill, all in the face of Urk's rock-lobbas.

Not that he doesn't try...

With Louen leading his infantry down the centre, flanking knights attempt to push into the greenskin flanks...

...and with some success! At least on the left flank where the pegasus knights prove a pain. Urk's shaman dutifully turns his spells on them, killing more goblins and destroying more rock lobbas than knights, but who cares? :lol:

Victorious on their left, the greenskins pour into the centre with club and mass.

And while the Bretonnian left flank had some success, once they lose momentum, it's all over.

Sadly, Louen and some of his mounted contingents survived by fleeing the field, it'll be another reckoning later...

Grimgor in the east meanwhile is looking for Gitsnik in Black Fire Pass...not sure if he's happy or angry to see umies there. :tongue:

Yes, eat the mage, yes, EAT HIM!!!

No? Fine, my goblin big boss will do it then. ;)

The Empire troops are overwhelmed quite quickly by Grimgor's massive horde. But here comes...the cavalry?`

Bearded, short and slow cavalry...trolls aren't impressed.

Despite the losses among the troops, the Steam tank of the Empire keeps fighting on, and here's a curious faceoff...wouldn't see this in a historical title! :lol:

It's all a distraction though, because guess what...?

Grimgor found Gitsnik.

Urk is at the same time celebrating his victory over Louen with a good old-fashioned "rush the breached walls" on Bordelaux, well aware of there being quite a lot of brewed stuff in there.

The Estalians aren't giving up the place without a fight though! While Urk and Louen fought, the garrison got some interesting reinforcement... :open_mouth:

Urk's boyz...well mostly the waaagh guys, admittedly...keep moving on though, charging as fast as they can to a bloody fate.

Dere's dat caster, crump 'em!

Estalia is not yet ready to give up the walls, as halberds, spears and swords hold as best they can against the waaaagh, handguns provide enfilading fire.

Urk's got a solution for that, however.

With the breach taken, the orcs continue on towards the gatehouse and square. But there they yet again find their path blocked.

Noble, brave, the Estalian infantry fight through injuries and fear as they attempt to hold back the tide while the imported artillery pound away at the greenskin mob.

It's only a distraction though. Urk's own boyz are coming down another street...

...and as the last enemy reserves are commited to holding the tide, Urk deploys his trolls and some remaining orcs to go down a third path...

The Estalians fight on, their general leading by example slaying a troll in epic style!

But it was never going to be enough. Bordelaux is sacked as Urk already turns his eyes north...

• Tempus_fugitTempus_fugit Senior Member Posts: 1,253Registered Users

Can I just say how much this battle pained me. No matter how much ranged fire I focussed on the 100 armour, shielded vampire lord I couldn't scratch it. I had defeated everything and still had 1/3rd of my army left. But he had a lifesteal melee weapon and I ran out of ammo...

The rest is history.

Wow! Seriously wow. I think this is my favourite screeny on this whole thread (sorry guys :smile: ). Amazing. It seems vamps are difficult to make dead and to keep dead. Do you have any screenies from this battle? Would love to see just one or two.
    There is no time but the present. – S:TW Hojo, R:TW Brutii/Germania/Alemanni(BI), Med2: Venice, S2: Oda, R2: Julia/Boii/Suebi/Lusitani, Attila: Geats/Garamantians, WH: All factions VH, Wood Elves on L. TWWH2: Lizardmen, Dark Elves, Skaven, Khalida, High Elves, Vampirates. ME: Khalida, Vampire Counts, Carcasonne
    Thanks Setrus. Your screenshots are also really beautiful, keep up the good work.
    Don't mind if I do. :lol:

Grimgor catches the dwarfs of Karak Kadrin in the underground, eager, the orcs march forth.

Though Karak Kadrin has a surprise...who said they could recruit Ironbreakers!? :open_mouth: ;)

As the Ironbreakers reinforce their brethren, Grimgor leads his Black Orcs into one flank, overwhelming even the staunch longbeards!

The Ironbreakers brutally grind down even the orc big uns'...but behind them...uh oh...

And so it becomes a duel of elites. Heavily armoured orcs and dwarfs hacking at one another with brutal axes.

Greenskin numbers is what wins the day at the end though...ouch.

Seeing as how Chaos could be further north, Grimgor accepts the peace for the stunties with some tribute and let them deal with that headache as he focus his grim gaze westwards.
    Far west, Urk makes a bold move, attacking Mousillon held by Bastonne in an effort to clear the way to defeat that fool Louen. However, the Bastonne's prove surprisingly capable. Some of their light cavalry guard their flanks against attempts of goblin spider riders to flank the Bretonnian army.

Meanwhile, other light cavalry try to sneak down the greenskin right flank, only for Urk and his boyz to pounce upon them.

But it's a trap! Hordes of Bretonnian knights come crashing downhill towards the boar boyz!

Meanwhile, duke Bohemund leads his infantry in the centre against the orcs, both proving surprisingly tough to the greenskins.

The aid of trolls swing things around though, trolls usually do. :tongue:

Bohemund is the only one daring to stay fighting...poor sod. :lol:

Urk too is in trouble though as a Bretonnian paladin engage him in honourable single combat. While a warboss, Urk is more of a leader than a slayer, but the Paladin...

And having aided their light cavalry in destroying Urk's spider riders, the grail knights come to the main field for more.

The Bretonnian paladin was honourable and skilled...Urk wasn't. ;)

With the death of their leaders, the Bretonnian finally rout, but there's little mercy to be had from greenskins.

Sack the place, boyz!

Wow, that was brutal! :open_mouth:
    Urk's forced to retreat and re-recruit, leaving Louen to push the greenskins back...bah!

And now...uh oh.

Current situation:
    Of all things, Empire and Vampire Counts are allied, and they're friends with a variety of Elector counts and Kislev that has migrated south. Them and Karak Kadrin are who will have to hold back the brunt of the Chaos assault. I sure hope no one takes advantage of this... ;)

• IndalusIndalus Member Posts: 188Registered Users
    edited May 2016
    I must say, TWW makes for some of the best screenshots I've ever seen in a Total War game. It's just amazing!

Here's Kholek and his buddies casually smashing through a horde of zombies. This battle actually CTDed before it ended but it was certain Kholek would win. Been playing zombie horde battles as all the factions, might post more soon. So far, excluding LLs, Dwarf heroes are the only ones who won without having to assassinate the Necromancer.

• ItsATrapItsATrap Posts: 24Registered Users

Alright lets see if I can get this image thing to work... these are from my battle for the Amulet of Sea Gold. Using GEMfx

love this one cause he's dropping his sword he thrust so hard. XD

Great shots! What performance impact do you see when using GEM?
    Agreed, Indalus, and awesome screens! :grin: (try putting them under a spoiler though to save people's internet, a whole page of pictures uploaded like we do nowadays seem to put a bit of a strain? :) )

Anyway, not done in Bretonnia, not by a looong shot. :open_mouth:
    For Louen pulls a fast one on Urk. He not only conquers Bordelaux from Estalia in record time, but as Urk advances on Mousillon to finally put an end to Bohemond of Bastonne, the king convinces the duke to join him in a confederation! Together, they then move from their castles to attack the new (wow, how many has there been now? 3? 4?) Waaagh army accompanying Urk, setting the scene for an epic battle full of betrayal, honour and bloodshed...

The King's army contains some infantry but also a considerable force of elite knights. Joining him, Bohemond adds a massive amount of mounted yeomen armed with either bow and arrow or spear and shield. With both armies so swift, they quickly join forces even as the two greenskin armies remain divided.

Urk, now atop a mighty wyvern, surveys the battlefield and orders his troops to make for his waaagh followers.

However, Bohemond's troops are swift and troublesome as Urk's poorly armoured troops, largely focused on the hack and slash of the melee, find themselves harassed before the word to march has barely been given.

Enraged by this delay, Urk himself leads a counter-attack, driving many of the yeomen away from the forest they've been hiding in and slaying many of them in the process.

It's too late though, as heavily armoured knights advance on the greenskin left flank, the army of Louen sounds the advance upon their centre.

Hey, Bohemond! Deja vu, huh!? ;)

But what of that accompanying Waaagh army? They stay still, refusing to budge! Their boss, Gouger Spearchukka, knowing how many warbosses has come before him, sacrificed by the cruel Urk, refuses to give the word to advance!

And so Urk's boyz fight alone. On the left, a Louen only accompanied by some yeomen, is pounced upon.

But the king easily holds his own, and when his knights come to his rescue, there's nowehere for the light goblin cavalry to go.

They die brutally and swiftly in the forest they thought themselves the masters of.

Not too far away, Urk is struggling to get airborn and see what's going on as an endless stream of yeomen poke away at his mount.

Just as well, or he'd see Bohemond taking his revenge on the trolls that once beat him to a pulp...

Or the men at arms holding his orcs and goblins back with thrusting spear and glaive while longbows and mounted bowmen pick away at them in ever increasing numbers.

With a cry of terror, the greenskins begin to rout, many falling even as they try to turn around, pierced by those deadly bretonnian bows...jeez!

...and of course ridden down and speared as hogs. :tongue:

Urk manages to eventually retreat with a few remaining orcs. Growling in rage at the greenskins of his waaagh army, he manages to summon them to fight as his pursuers are pounced upon by the enormous wyvern.

Springing into action, the Waaagh army contains no special or elite troops, but they do got bows, and the lightly armoured bretonnian yeomen that has proven such a hassle for Urk are given a similar treatment, much to his satisfaction.

A mighty missile duel ensues as minor fighting between the cavalry of both sides erupt between the two forces.

Urk, seeing himself too much of a target of the enemy bows, fly off to deal with another annoyance Louen brought.

"For the Lady!"

It's a chaotic and bloody finish to an already bloody battle, but in the end the Bretonnians, realising the losses incurred by both sides meaning they couldn't win on the field, but that neither could Urk pursue them, pull back.
    Urk is powerless to stop more than a handful, and glares after Louen's retreating back, enraged by yet again being thwarted by the Bretonnian king.

Once he was known as Urk Legbiter. Eventually, he became known as Urk da Bossy Git...now he'll be renamed Urk da Vengenze!

I swear, I'm not doing this on purpose! :open_mouth:

• AstraeusAstraeus Member BrittonisPosts: 358Registered Users

Grimgor Ironhide getz 'imself sum stunties for da Bank 'oliday...
  • DavidtheDukeDavidtheDuke Senior Member Posts: 2,170Registered Users
    This battle I just had is why I got WTW!!

So Ungrim is stuck between almost 3 stacks of savage orcs and some trolls. There are some reinforcements nearby in Karak Kadrin but they're going to have to run across the entire battle field to get to Ungrim's position. Can they make it in time??

The orcs approach, eagar to charge they jump in perhaps a bit prematurely. Then again that cannon won't quit firing anytime soon!

It's heating up, and they're starting to surround Ungrim...

A dwarf cries out "the orcs are every where!" Never say the dwarf lands are landlocked, you could sail a boat on that sea of orcs!

The lines begin to truly clash. At the bottom left Ungrim's runesmith begins to hold back the trolls using the runes to stiffen the armor of his kin.

The orcs are truly pounding at the door, and Karaz a Karak's reinforcement garrison can only run so fast...

Ungrim as ever leads by example. Not one inch!

Ungrim is only one dwarf however. The other dwarfs can only fight so hard. The lines are thinning...

But look, our kin are nearly here!At the point some of my dwarf warriors were attempting to flee. The orcs never ended!

Upon just noticing the reinforcements, Zogoth who was applying sneaky git bonuses to his grobi scum kin attemps to run into the orc horde for safety. Not surprising.

Karaz a Karak's elite hammerers slam into the rear of the orcs. Now the fear is on the other foot.

To add another nail the coffin, Ungrim chases down the biggest orc who nearly had just killed his personal runesmith.

The savage orcs, even a step of savage and undisciplined than regular grobi scum, flee at the slightest hint of an actual challenge!

A few straggling orcs late to the party are curious to why the orcs are running from such a small force, but quickly flee too, and actually did let a few quareller bolts hit them on the way out.

i6700k @ 4.0 ghz
    EVGA GTX1080ti FTW3 11GB
    1TB SSD w/ Windows 10 Pro 64bit
    @DavidtheDuke Awesome, man! Must have felt glorious! :grin:

Enraged by the news of his favourite Warboss struggling in Bretonnia, Grimgor assaults Karak Hirn.

Throwing hordes of orcs at the dwarfs, Grimgor cares little for the numerous casualties against the missiles and shieldwalls of the dwarfs.

Hundreds die, many of them to Grimgor's own archers as the Black orc cares little for anything but the carnage, letting his boyz slay other orcs and dwarfs alike.

The dwarfs of Karak Hirn defends in layers...

Grimgor cares little, die stunties!

Next, my favourite orc goes north, faaar north, in search of some fine loot.

Who's foolish enough to try and stop him? Spiky umies, of course.

Grimgor got air-superiority though! :lol:

The spiky umies are fun, they attempt to flank Grimgor's boyz with skirmishing cavalry, only to be eaten by wolves.

Then they try another flanking manouvre with chariots...and Grimgor shows just how to deal with them! (man, his damage is through the roof!)

With the enemy tricks exhausted, it's Grimgor's turn. He unleashes his pet shaman as his boyz advance.

Say aaaaah!

As combat erupts Grimgor seeks out the toughest of the chaos gits...and proceed to absolutely pulverise the entire unit. :open_mouth:

Hot blood is spilled in cold snow as axes and maces from both sides rise and fall in a steady rythm.

Come back here, you sods!

And so, Grimgor gains a new fancy suit of armour.

Later, in Bretonnia, L'anguille stands beautiful...

Lets smash it!

With his boyz advancing en-masse, Urk himself pounces on some VERY surprised Bretonnian bowmen.

Come 'ere!

Mmmm...tasty.

As he does so, greenskin archers pour missiles into the defenders on the other side of the already breached walls. (yep, Boggrup is still around)

Next, they charge, driving back the defenders all too swiftly as missiles pour into the humans...who when they flee suffer even more casualties.

Urk, meanwhile, is still having fun feeding his wyvern on the walls, stopping the Bretonnians from shooting at the horde of charging greenskins.

The Bretonnian infantry try to hold the gatehouse next...

However, Urk is everywhere, still thirsty for revenge upon Louen and his subjects.

The Bretonnians rout almost instantly and Urk pursues them.

The last few Bretonnians, largely knights, posture for a final defense near their keep...

But the mere sight of so many greenskins pouring in rout them, allowing Urk to sack the city as he awaits more greenskin armies.

• BaalzamonBaalzamon Junior Member Posts: 137Registered Users
    Haha, this is great Setrus. For someone who can't play the game yet, this is great entertainment! Can't wait to see where Urk ends up.

A lot of beautiful screenshots in general here!
    There is no point in discussing with people that are not open to changing their opinion.
  • skeletonguyskeletonguy Posts: 30Registered Users
    i dont know if someone has already posted this but i think it is epic
    i think i found skavenblight well the location matches at least and the green glow also reminds me quickly of skaven
  • GwydionGwydion Senior Member Posts: 2,155Registered Users

rdizz said:

Pics are looking good only missing blood and gore to make them perfect...

Agreed, we need blood and gore at once, I pay anything for it.

damn dude how does your game look so good? Im running everything on max i saw a previous post about gem but i have no idea how to set stuff like that up :( is it in mod manager?
    PLEASE CA!!! Chaos Warriors need a faction that is not horde only by the time the trilogy is finished! We beg of you!

Just Realized this topic has been viewed more, the topic of " Limiting Race Expansion/ Colonization Expansion" alone than more than half of the stickied things at the top of the forum... I hope you are too CA and I mean that in a positive way from a huge fan!

Please improve sieges! Add racial flavor and ACTUALLY make them "deeper rather than wide" copy and paste with different art needs to go!
    edited May 2016
    Gwydion said:

rdizz said:

Pics are looking good only missing blood and gore to make them perfect...

Agreed, we need blood and gore at once, I pay anything for it.

damn dude how does your game look so good? Im running everything on max i saw a previous post about gem but i have no idea how to set stuff like that up :( is it in mod manager?
    Just download the following mod "GEMFXv1.0.9 " from http://www.twcenter.net/forums/showthread.php?672483-A-R2-TW-GEMFX-Version-1-0-9 and install it into your warhammer folder, where you usually find the exe file. Once that's done, all you have to do at that point, is simply to click on gem configurator and you will have to enable 64 bit application / compatibility mode. You might have to turn off the ingame AA just to make it work; however, gem comes with its own AA. You can tweak the settings to your own liking, I suggest turning off HBO, Gaussian and blur, cause I personally don't like these effects.
  • Sky_SweeperrSky_Sweeperr Senior Member OklahomaPosts: 1,700Registered Users
    ItsATrap said:

Alright lets see if I can get this image thing to work... these are from my battle for the Amulet of Sea Gold. Using GEMfx

love this one cause he's dropping his sword he thrust so hard. XD

Great shots! What performance impact do you see when using GEM?
    Actually not that much as it acts more like a lens filter. Also it uses the graphics card of the cpu, which is the opposite for total war. It has some drops when the hud is up and I'm trying to move things, but nothing detramental to gameplay.
    A brave man marches into danger and ignores his fear. A courageous man marches into danger while embracing his fear.

CPU: Intel i7 4970k 4.0 Ghz
    GPU: AMD r9 290x 4GB
    RAM: 16GB DDR3

Veteran of the Total War franchise since Shogun: Total war. (I was 10)

Soooo pretty, nosuchname. :love:
    Baalzamon said:

Haha, this is great Setrus. For someone who can't play the game yet, this is great entertainment! Can't wait to see where Urk ends up.

Thank you, glad I could help alleviate the pain of the wait a bit! :grin:

And yeah, Urk is by far my favourite warboss now. Grimgor is awesome, but Urk I've fashioned from scratch and that makes him more "mine", you know? :)

Current situation: Parravon and Carcassone has been swallowed up by Bretonnia in a mighty confederation to resist greenskin attacks, but mighty Grimgor is on his way to assist Urk da Vengenze. Estalia has decided to exploit the situation for their own gain and declared war on Bretonnia to conquer their lands in the wake of Grimgor's fury. Though they already lay siege to castle Carcassonne, clearly not shy of taking a proactive role.
    Meanwhile the Empire under Reikland has also confederated, but with Marienburg and Middenland, making them large indeed...which they'll need as Chaos and their norse allies keep hammering them. The vampire Counts are meanwhile waging a successful war on my Top Knotz allies and slowly corrupting and conquering the border princes while burning down many neighbouring Top Knotz settlements.

As he awaits Grimgor's call to destroy the Bretonnian armies and raze their lands, Urk is set on bringing in tribute to his master. Lyonesse is besieged.

Their paltry garrison never really stood a chance, and Urk's wyvern feasts well as orcs run rampant through the streets.

All isn't good news though. In the Vaults, rumblings turn into outright rebellion. A fresh army of night and forest goblins gather to quell the uprising that has grown large indeed...

As the rebels advance, the night goblins release their secret weapons...which promptly double back to cause more friendly casualties than enemy ones! :lol:

With arrows whizzing overhead, orc and goblin crash.

...ooooh dear. While the goblin fanatics have proven themselves useful in previous battles, in this all goes wrong... ;)

The forest goblins prove far more reliable and cut down numerous rebels with chitinous claw and bone-tipped arrow as they strive to prove themselves to their spider-gods.

And those gods...oh boy, they rout the rebels almost all on their own, one of them even going so far as to eat their poor general... :lol:

The rebellion is crushed mercilessly, for what does goblins know of mercy?

Urk is not at waiting for Grimgor and decides to sack Mousillon a second time.

The small garrison never really stood a chance even before Urk's boyz took the high ground...

And so the wyvern feeds yet again on Bretonnian flesh!

Of course, other creatures need to eat too...

• BaalzamonBaalzamon Junior Member Posts: 137Registered Users
    Setrus said:

Baalzamon said:

And yeah, Urk is by far my favourite warboss now. Grimgor is awesome, but Urk I've fashioned from scratch and that makes him more "mine", you know? :)
    He's yours indeed, only a mother (father) could love such a creature :smiley: But yes, making stories for them gives it all some extra flavour. Can't wait!
    There is no point in discussing with people that are not open to changing their opinion.
    Thanks again, Setrus. I have a few more shots to share.

• rhinoinsomniacrhinoinsomniac Member Posts: 950Registered Users
    so my game isn't running on the highest graphics but i'll share some

honey will catch more flies than vinegar

Team Lizardmen

• rdizzrdizz Senior Member Posts: 300Registered Users
    Running everything on Ultra max as it can get, and my screens just look like garbage in comparison...

• Sky_SweeperrSky_Sweeperr Senior Member OklahomaPosts: 1,700Registered Users
    edited May 2016

Hey would you happen to be able to share the preset for gemfx you're using? I can't get that kind of contrast for some reason.
    A brave man marches into danger and ignores his fear. A courageous man marches into danger while embracing his fear.

CPU: Intel i7 4970k 4.0 Ghz
    GPU: AMD r9 290x 4GB
    RAM: 16GB DDR3

Veteran of the Total War franchise since Shogun: Total war. (I was 10)
    Baalzamon said:

Setrus said:

Baalzamon said:

He's yours indeed, only a mother (father) could love such a creature :smiley: But yes, making stories for them gives it all some extra flavour. Can't wait!
    It's not even that hard what with some of them ranging across the globe! :grin:
    rdizz said:

Running everything on Ultra max as it can get, and my screens just look like garbage in comparison...

My settings aren't amazing...

Kind of need to look for good shots. :)

And as always, nosuchname's shots are amazing. :cookie:

Grimgor has arrived, and Bretonnia quakes with his footsteps.

The Bretonnians of Quenelles are the first to feel his ire. With their walls sabotaged by Boggrup da Sapper, the blight upon the land, their archers barely able to see by the fog cast upon their eyes by Grimgor's shaman, all they can do is pray.

With arrow and doom-diver, the greenskin assault is heralded.

Not about to wait for the bombardment to finish, Grimgor closes in on trembling men at arms.

They stand no chance against him and his Immortulz.

Driven from the walls, the Bretonnians make a futile stand near the town centre, but are also driven from that as the power of waaagh grows within the land.

The few knights of the city try to defend it, but they stand no chance when bogged down with trolls and black orcs...

With the herald of Grimgor a black pillar of smoke as Quenelles is razed, Urk also strikes. While his accompanyin waaagh army yet again is pounced upon and largely destroyed by Louen holed up in Bordelaux, Urk heads for Aquitaine, institutionally figuring out that he and Grimgor should link up and burn the land from the south and then north.

The garrison of the town stands before him before he can join Grimgor though, but not for long. On his right flank, wolf chariots lead the charge with boar boyz in hot pursuit against the enemy yeomen.

While in the centre, the numerous peasant soldiers are visited upon by unnatural horrors.

And on the left, Urk uses his newly-found blade to good effect. The sword of torment pins down the few Bretonnian knights for him, allowing him to pounce upon the poor men even as trolls rush to support.

With their flanks thrashed early, the Bretonnians can do little but charge to their doom...

...and what a doom it is! :mrgreen:

Ouuuuch!

Charging in, the night goblins are clearly insane as some of them are smashed by their own fanatics in their eagerness to spill the blood of fleeing humans!

Run them down! Burn their hovels! Leave nothing but ash!

Hey would you happen to be able to share the preset for gemfx you're using? I can't get that kind of contrast for some reason.

That's strange cause I am just using the default settings with lumasharpening enabled and Gaussian, hbo and blur disabled.
    Setrus said:

Baalzamon said:

Setrus said:

Baalzamon said:

It's not even that hard what with some of them ranging across the globe! :grin:
    rdizz said:

My settings aren't amazing...

Kind of need to look for good shots. :)

And as always, nosuchname's shots are amazing. :cookie:

Grimgor has arrived, and Bretonnia quakes with his footsteps.

The Bretonnians of Quenelles are the first to feel his ire. With their walls sabotaged by Boggrup da Sapper, the blight upon the land, their archers barely able to see by the fog cast upon their eyes by Grimgor's shaman, all they can do is pray.

With arrow and doom-diver, the greenskin assault is heralded.

Not about to wait for the bombardment to finish, Grimgor closes in on trembling men at arms.

They stand no chance against him and his Immortulz.

Driven from the walls, the Bretonnians make a futile stand near the town centre, but are also driven from that as the power of waaagh grows within the land.

The few knights of the city try to defend it, but they stand no chance when bogged down with trolls and black orcs...

With the herald of Grimgor a black pillar of smoke as Quenelles is razed, Urk also strikes. While his accompanyin waaagh army yet again is pounced upon and largely destroyed by Louen holed up in Bordelaux, Urk heads for Aquitaine, institutionally figuring out that he and Grimgor should link up and burn the land from the south and then north.

The garrison of the town stands before him before he can join Grimgor though, but not for long. On his right flank, wolf chariots lead the charge with boar boyz in hot pursuit against the enemy yeomen.

While in the centre, the numerous peasant soldiers are visited upon by unnatural horrors.

And on the left, Urk uses his newly-found blade to good effect. The sword of torment pins down the few Bretonnian knights for him, allowing him to pounce upon the poor men even as trolls rush to support.

With their flanks thrashed early, the Bretonnians can do little but charge to their doom...

...and what a doom it is! :mrgreen:

Ouuuuch!

Charging in, the night goblins are clearly insane as some of them are smashed by their own fanatics in their eagerness to spill the blood of fleeing humans!

Run them down! Burn their hovels! Leave nothing but ash!

Are you running the game in slow motion cause you always manage to get the best shots?