Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

World War II Complete Overhaul Empire Mod

modder_carl_wilsonmodder_carl_wilson Registered Users Posts: 14
Hey guys! I just recently came over here because I joined another forum, and didn't get any replys to my help questions or anything, and have noticed that this forum is more active and user friendly. I am trying to get some people to help me make this mod, and believe me, I don't think it won't take a while, but I would like anyone who would like to help me to either PM me or email me at [email protected] to apply to help. I don't know how to mod anything, but am a great designer, and already have most of it planned out.
I would like to start by modding the loading screen and the main menu, and work on making a new introduction movie. I was also wondering, if I used the Saving Private Ryan or Band of Brothers Theme for the Main Menu, would that be copyright?

Thank you, and PLEASE, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING THIS EPIC MOD COME ALIVE, CONTACT ME!!!