Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredCrashes after some battles

MattiasFMattiasF Registered Users Posts: 2
edited May 2016 in Crashes
Hi! As the topic says : The game crashes right after a battle. Im just about to see the loot and stuff at the Campain map then it crashes.

Thanks in advance
Post edited by ca_guy on

Comments

• ca_guyca_guy Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,171
    Hey,

Can you please supply the files detailed here: https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/173603/please-read-if-you-experience-a-crash#latest

Thanks very much
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA. | Lord name: guise |
  • MattiasFMattiasF Registered Users Posts: 2
    edited May 2016
    Hi.

I tried to upload the saved files but it "failed to uplode"

V1.0.0 Build
    9738.876614 (Modded)

Detailed description: Was fighting Vampire Counts as the Dwarfs during the Vampire Counts turn to move. When the fight is over and in the Campaign map I can choose to either to release the prisoners or kill them. I press kill them and then its the other factions turn and then during their turn it crashes. Then it says "Windows could not find a solution to the problem" After that I lowerd the shadow detail from ultra to none. Then I could get trough, but 8 turns later I fight the Greenskins in a defensive battle out in the opening. Same thing goes there, I choose to kill the prisoners and when its the other factions turn it crashes during their others turn.

Thanks in Advance!
  • BillyRuffian#6250BillyRuffian#6250 Moderator UKRegistered Users, Moderators, Knights Posts: 40,914
    You would need to compress the save file to be able to upload it.

Does the same happen in a fresh campaign without mods?

"He uses statistics as a drunken man uses lamp-posts - for support rather than illumination." (Andrew Lang)

|Takeda| Yokota Takatoshi

Forum Terms and Conditions: - https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/172193/forum-terms-and-conditions#latest

"We wunt be druv". iot6pc7dn8qs.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file