Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info Requiredreplay autosave

alex3494dkalex3494dk Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered Users Posts: 6
edited June 2016 in Multiplayer Bugs
Hey, I played a multiplayer battle yesterday evening, it took me out of the game before I could save the replay, but noticed I have an auto save file. The problem is I think it'll be gone forever if I play another game and that one auto saves. How can I re-save that game and make it a permanent replay file? Thanks!
Once more unto the breach, dear friends, once more! For king and country!
Post edited by Lexi_CA on

Comments

• Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    edited June 2016
    Replay and auto-saves should be different files completely.
    Does the file end in '.replay' or '.save'?
    Edit: If you played a multiplayer battle online and were unable to save the replay then your auto-save is likely to be from your simple player campaign instead of your battle.

If you played a coop campaign the auto-save should be from that and simply loading back into it and creating a permanent save (of a different name) should save you from loosing the save to a different auto-save :)
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file