Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

[Request] Texture mod to fix Archaons helm

UdorothUdoroth Posts: 143Registered Users
edited May 2016 in Community Mods

As yall can see the helm texture/model looks so messed up and completely clashes with the rest of his armor palate, im not sure why CA did this

I was wondering if any one can make a mod to make the helm match the rest of the armor

Comments

• ThelThel Posts: 9Registered Users
    While I agree it does clash. There's a reason for it. The entire premise of the period in time the game takes place is 'The End Times'. Upon completing 6 near impossible trials Archaon was rewarded with 6 artifacts of ancient evil to aid in him delivering the apocalypse.

The helm, is the Crown of Domination. A symbol of authority from all the forces of chaos. He fought a Bloodthirster single-handedly to obtain it.

It's suppose to look that way as it's an ancient and otherworldly artifact. If it looked like a regular helmet, it'd just be a regular helmet!

• UdorothUdoroth Posts: 143Registered Users
    edited May 2016
    Thel said:

It's suppose to look that way as it's an ancient and otherworldly artifact. If it looked like a regular helmet, it'd just be a regular helmet!

im well aware of the story, lord of the end times is one of my favorite series how ever if you look at any of the official concept art or even the cover of lord of the end times

you can see that it matches , there is no clash in textures on the armor of morkar

secondly if you look at his TT model you can see that his helm has no scribble scrabble "detailing" on it

Post edited by Udoroth on
  • CataphCataph Member Posts: 543Registered Users
    But I love that scribble scrabble! :(
    TEAM ALEJANDRO
    *wink wink*
    My Steam Workshop (Warhammer, Rome II)
  • illathidillathid Junior Member Posts: 113Registered Users
    Well those are all chaos runes it's covered in, but I agree it looks kind of silly.
    Like Warhamer Fantasy? Have CK2? Play the Warhammer: Geheimnisnacht mod!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file