Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

I really recommend this!

corvocorvo Junior MemberSpainPosts: 1,123Registered Users
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
I'm playing this game with a reshade made by phroZac

https://sfx.thelazy.net/games/preset/5631/

try it, is awesome and easy to install.

Screenshots inside the link : )
Team Warriors of Chaos

"Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall."

- Archaon the everchosen, Lord of the End Times

Comments

• Nyanko73Nyanko73 Junior Member Posts: 581Registered Users
    How about performances? Does it have an impact?

Team Yennefer

"A blinding flash materialised into a transparent sphere, and inside it loomed a shape, assuming contours and shapes at frightening speed. Dandelion recognised it at once. He knew those wild, black curls and the obsidian star on a velvet ribbon. What he didn’t know and had never seen before was the face. It was a face of rage and fury, the face of the goddess of vengeance, destruction and death." - Time of contempt
  • corvocorvo Junior Member SpainPosts: 1,123Registered Users
    Nyanko73 said:

How about performances? Does it have an impact?

It is assumed that if it has an impact on performance, but honestly, I have not noticed any difference :neutral:
    Team Warriors of Chaos

"Fear me mortals, for I am the Anointed, the favoured Son of Chaos, the Scourge of the World. The armies of the gods rally behind me, and it is by my will and by my sword that your weakling nations shall fall."

edited September 2016
    I was looking for my threads and i remember this one. I want to remember it to you too, guys!, this reshade is awesome. But doen'st work with Diretx12

look this screenshots!:

Post edited by corvo on
    Team Warriors of Chaos

• SecuterSecuter Senior Member Denmark, Aarhus.Posts: 1,979Registered Users
    corvo said:

I was looking for my threads and i rembember this one. I want to remember to you too guys!, this reshade is awesome. But doen'st work with Diretx12

look this screenshots!:

That's some neat pictures!
    Make a Medieval 3!
    More units.
    More interested in European history.
    Different cultures.
    More factions.
    Not that many gun powder troops, it's not a new Empire I want.
    Secuter said:

corvo said:

I was looking for my threads and i rembember this one. I want to remember to you too guys!, this reshade is awesome. But doen'st work with Diretx12

look this screenshots!:

That's some neat pictures!
    Thx u :D, you can see the rest of my artworks over here: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198045503436/images/
    Team Warriors of Chaos