Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Sieges, Attrition and Aggressive Agents.

Matex600Matex600 Posts: 2Registered Users
edited June 2016 in Feedback & Suggestions
Hello and thanks for reading through this post it is my first on these forums :smile:

Sieges and Attrition
1. Why are sieges not done in small towns even if they have no walls ( I know you can get defensive buildings but It would make defending easier if you could try to hold the enemy at the streets)
2. Siege attrition is a little too high if the AI doesn't sally forth in a turn half of their army dies of starvation which makes it too easy in my opinion ( tested on Normal - Very Hard).
3. Sacking destroys a tier of the main town which doesn't make any sense and after getting sacked a couple of times your Tier V settlement goes down to Tier III and takes ages to build up again, make it so you damage the building and have to pay X amount of money and wait X amount of turns for it to repair.

Aggressive Agents
1. Once you start hitting mid-late game the map is infested with high level agents in particular Chaos agents which are level 20 + and can't be killed so they camp cities and destroy buildings same like with sacking and/or keep assassinating your faction leader which can get really frustrating.

This is my first feedback post I will try to update as I have more suggestions
Keep up the good work CA

Matex600

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file