Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Cinematic battle of the Empire

ZenkZenk Registered Users Posts: 13
edited July 2016 in Community Content
I hope you like and enjoy :smile:

youtube.com/watch?v=xU6x44nIavk
Post edited by Zenk on

Comments

• EaglePhoenixEaglePhoenix Senior Member BelgiumRegistered Users Posts: 1,270
    Nice, thank you.

If I just may say I'd have chosen different music. Don't get me wrong, the music on its own is very nice - but imo it's more suited for an intro, or for viewing an army on the march (or otherwise standing in formation).

For the battle itself, a more upsweeping kind would be more appropriate as to give more umph to the charges and actual battle, if you catch my drift.

Cheers.
    Team Empire!..and also tiny lil bit VC - but shhh
  • ZenkZenk Registered Users Posts: 13
    Thanks for the coment :)

I Know, that music is not feeling well with the video. They are my first cinematics , and found the problem with copyright songs , it's hard to find some good and that can be used without many limitations :sweat:

I posted new video,this have music with copyright, but can use it. I hope you like it :)

https://forums.totalwar.com/discussion/177447/cinematic-battle-in-the-forest#latest
  • EaglePhoenixEaglePhoenix Senior Member BelgiumRegistered Users Posts: 1,270
    More like it :)
    Team Empire!..and also tiny lil bit VC - but shhh

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file