Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Total War: Warhammer - Ork Battle Strategy Video

TechnoXan01TechnoXan01 Registered Users Posts: 1
edited June 2016 in Community Content
Hey guys, so I have been playing Orcs for a while now and after searching online for an Orc battle strategy video or post so I could try and get better, I could not find a well and true battle guide or anything of the sort. With the only other option being sifting through hours of admittedly awesome lets plays I decided, "Hey, why not do the research and make one?" And so I did. This video is specifically about how you can effectively use goblins in your main or side army.

Please comment here or on the video if you see any mistakes, if you have anything you would want me to add, or if you want me to do more Orc strategies or a strategy on a particular scenario (cavalry?) Thanks in advance for anyone who does! Feedback really helps me be better at making these videos, which I do plan on making these strategy videos a series on my channel.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file