Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

Improved Campaign Experience by Khorne Flakes (Mod Collection)

ArminiusTotalWarArminiusTotalWar Junior MemberPosts: 25Registered Users
edited June 2016 in Community Mods
Tired of the game being too easy, tired of the AI cheating to be better? It uses a COMPLETE AI OVERHAUL MOD by Junaidi83 de Bodemloze, it changes the AI logic and skill instead of adding more cheats, to change the difficulty level it just makes the AI better.

Come one come all; my new mod pack "Improved Campaign Experience by Khorne Flakes", is now on the steam workshop in 3 (1 click ready-to-play) editions and a totally customizible experience with all the mods I use in all editions, plus some.

Link to all editions: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198040373843/myworkshopfiles/?section=collections&appid=364360

A quick description of the editions so you know which one you want to play.

Improved Campaign Experience by Khorne Flakes - THE MAIN CORE MODS USED IN ALL OTHER PACKS or it is a good solo pack unless you play as Bretonnia or Chaos.

Improved Bretonnia Campaign Experience by Khorne Flakes - Its the Bretonnian Faction unlock-er and unit mods (the rest are in the core pack).

Improved Chaos Campaign Experience by Khorne Flakes - Its an extra mod to make the PLAYER experience as Chaos better, its used in unison with the Core mods.

Improved Campaign Experience Customizable Edition By Khorne Flakes - TOTAL CUSTOMIZABLE version use at your own risk of picking the wrong mods and having it crash or having some mods cancel others out.

Thanks let me know if you run into any bugs.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file