Welcome

Please register for Total War Access to use the forums. If you're an existing user, your forum details will be merged with Total War Access if you register with the same email or username. For more information please read our FAQ’s here.

Categories

User Info RequiredLost Every saved campaign file

uziel85uziel85 Registered Users Posts: 6
edited June 2016 in Crashes
This morning I was playing as usual when suddenly lacked the energy in my house for several minutes. When I was able to restart the game I just can't load my Campaign/my previus game because, simply, I can't find the file!! I can only find an old saved campaign with another faction that I've started at day one, but not my MAIN (Vampire) Campaign. I just don't see my saved file neither on Local nor on Cloud. Not even the autosave file!!

I've already tried to close the game and restart...

Can someone please help me?????? I don't wont to restart everything from the beginning (and BTW I'll be afraid to lose everything once again for a stupid electricity issue)

Comments

• Lord_Maximus77Lord_Maximus77 Technical Moderator Leeuwarden, NLRegistered Users, Moderators, Tech Moderators, Knights Posts: 3,379

Have you checked the contents of your savegame folder on disc?

In "%AppData\Roaming\The Creative Assembly\Warhammer%" you should find a savegames folder.

Any fool can make things bigger and more complex. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction. — Albert Einstein

viri non urinat in ventum — Anonymous Roman

TOTAL WAR FORUM: TERMS AND CONDITIONS
  • uziel85uziel85 Registered Users Posts: 6
    At the moment I haven't checked it, I can do it only in the evening,,,what do you suggest me to do if I find the file in my folder? (I spend so many turns and at least the autosave file should be available)
  • Lexi_CALexi_CA Registered Users, Moderators, CA Staff Mods, CA Staff Posts: 1,531
    Are you still having issues?
    Formal disclaimer: any views or opinions expressed here are those of the poster and do not necessarily represent the views or opinions of Creative Assembly or SEGA.
  • gennimangenniman Registered Users Posts: 2
    Hi i find my files in appdata folders but what i must do to make them appear in the game? Please help me

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file